- RSS Channel Showcase 3465227
- RSS Channel Showcase 2782560
- RSS Channel Showcase 2905243
- RSS Channel Showcase 8216584
Articles on this Page
- 11/24/16--14:47: _ Emefcy Group Ltd (...
- 11/24/16--16:17: _ Blackham Resources...
- 11/24/16--19:18: _ China Dairy Corp L...
- 11/27/16--14:25: _ DroneShield Ltd (A...
- 11/27/16--14:26: _ MMJ PhytoTech Ltd ...
- 11/27/16--15:23: _ Fertoz Ltd (ASX:FT...
- 11/27/16--15:27: _ iSignthis Ltd (ASX...
- 11/27/16--15:35: _ Adelaide Resources...
- 11/27/16--15:39: _ Pacific Environmen...
- 11/27/16--15:51: _ Broken Hill Prospe...
- 11/27/16--17:31: _ Cardinal Resources...
- 11/27/16--18:03: _ Topbetta Holdings ...
- 11/27/16--19:14: _ MMJ PhytoTech Ltd ...
- 11/27/16--20:59: _ DroneShield Ltd (A...
- 11/28/16--14:27: _ Helix Resources Li...
- 11/28/16--15:07: _ Adelaide Resources...
- 11/28/16--15:39: _ Horizon Oil Limite...
- 11/28/16--16:11: _ Flexiroam Ltd (ASX...
- 11/28/16--16:18: _ Fertoz Ltd (ASX:FT...
- 11/28/16--16:20: _ Argent Minerals Li...
- 11/27/16--14:25: DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) Tactical Drone Jammer - Product Launch
- 11/27/16--15:23: Fertoz Ltd (ASX:FTZ) Canadian Organic Phosphate Mining Progress
- 11/27/16--15:39: Pacific Environment Ltd (ASX:PEH) EnviroSuite's European Launch
- 11/27/16--17:31: Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) November Investor Presentation
- 11/27/16--19:14: MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) AGM Presentation
- 11/27/16--20:59: DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) Patersons Research Report
- 11/28/16--14:27: Helix Resources Limited (ASX:HLX) AGM Presentation
- 11/28/16--15:39: Horizon Oil Limited (ASX:HZN) Chairman's Address to Shareholders
- 11/28/16--16:11: Flexiroam Ltd (ASX:FRX) Celebrates Shopee's First Anniversary
- 11/28/16--16:18: Fertoz Ltd (ASX:FTZ) 2016 AGM Chairman's Address to Shareholders
Emefcy Group Limited (ASX:EMC) ("Emefcy") is pleased to announce the signing of a distribution and deployment partnership with China Gezhouba Group Investment Holding Co Ltd (CGGC INV) to utilize up to 10,000 Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (MABR) Modules in the Hubei, Hebei, and Guangdong Provinces in rural China in initial projects under negotiation.
- Agreement has potential to lead to over 10,000 rural wastewater treatment plant deployments
- Strengthens near term pipeline potential of nearly A$800M, with an estimated A$130M in first year of deployment
- Management to host live webcast to discuss details on December 6th at 8:00am IST / December 6th at 5:00pm AEDT / December 6th at 1:00am ET November 25, 2016
China Gezhouba Group Corporation (CGGC) is one of China's largest construction and engineering companies which operates in over 100 countries, with over 4,000 successful projects, including the great Three Gorges Dam Project. CGGC INV, a wholly owned subsidiary of CGGC, is a leading enterprise both within China and internationally in the wastewater treatment, water, transportation and energy sectors.
"This is an important partnership with a leading Chinese engineering company which is anticipating to receive the largest allocation of rural wastewater treatment plants from the Chinese government," said Richard Irving, Executive Chairman of Emefcy. "We look forward to becoming CGGC INV's preferred provider of low energy, high efficiency biological wastewater treatment solutions, delivering class 1A effluent quality for these deployments."
This partnership is the fourth and largest strategic partnership that Emefcy has entered into in recent months, continuing the progress the company has made in being recognized as a preferred solution to China's need for energy efficient, cost effective wastewater treatment solutions in rural areas.
Emefcy has hosted delegations from CGGC at multiple sites for almost two years, which has established a strong relationship prior to entering into this partnership. China RBL Group Pte, Emefcy's strategic consultant in China, has been instrumental in facilitating these partnership discussions and this successful outcome.
CGGC INV has a stated corporate objective of tripling its water industry installed capacity to over 10 Million m3/day within 2018. Emefcy believes its MABR (Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor) product family can be an important part of that strategy. MABR is a modular, decentralized wastewater treatment process that uses just 10 percent of the energy used by conventional technologies. This energy saving delivers nearly 50% lower OPEX. In rural communities with limited energy generation capacity, MABR enables deployment using alternative renewable sources of energy to operate these plants. This technology is based on spirally-wound respiring membranes which provide oxygen to the process and support the growth of a nitrifying biofilm. Through an integrated process of simultaneous nitrification and de-nitrification, the MABR produces high quality effluent with less operational input than any similar alternative available on the market.
"Emefcy's innovative MABR technology makes it an important strategic partner of CGGC INV as we deploy rural wastewater treatment plants throughout key provinces in China. Emefcy was carefully selected after a substantial technological and economic evaluation as a key vehicle to support our growth strategy in the wastewater treatment market in China," said Mr. Song Ling, Chairman, CGGC INV. "Following successful deployments, we also anticipate partnering with Emefcy to offer scalable treatment solutions around the world."
Pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding, the partnership commences with the immediate deployment of a 20,000 litre/day demonstration plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province, with the costs shared between the parties. In parallel, in order to promote early deployment of Emefcy product solution, CGGC INV and Emefcy are proposing to jointly bid on an initial 345 rural wastewater treatment plants of varying capacity from 50,000 litre/day to 200,000 litres/day in two key Districts in Hebei and expect to start deployment in first half 2017.
Subject to the satisfactory performance of the demonstration plant, in Phase II of this engagement, the parties anticipate signing a long-term agreement whereby CGGC INV commits to purchase at least 10,000 MABR modules in the first year after signing the agreement in order to secure an exclusive position for the Provinces of Hubei and Hebei where the company has a substantial presence. In recognition of the planned surge in demand for MABR products, Emefcy anticipates building a dedicated production line to support CGGC INV's deployments, once the latter has purchased 60,000 MABR modules.
Management will host a live audio webcast to discuss this partnership on December 6th at 8:00 am IST / December 6th at 5:00 pm AEDT / December 6th at 1:00 am ET. The webcast will be available live at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website:
For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will also be available on the Company's website for approximately 90 days.
China Gezhouba Group Corporation
China Gezhouba Group Corporation (CGGC), founded in 1970, is a core member of China Energy Engineering Group Co., Ltd., a super central state-owned enterprise. CGGC's businesses cover the design, construction, investment and operation in water conservancy, hydropower, thermal power, nuclear power, wind power, power transmission & transformation, highways, railways, bridges, municipal works, airports, ports, waterways, industrial and civil buildings, as well as real estate, production of cement and civil explosives, energy engineering, etc.
In China, CGGC is one of the most competitive listed companies with very strong financing capabilities. As a transnational operation enterprise with the fastest growth in China, CGGC's has expanded its business in more than 100 countries and regions, ranking among the foremost 100 in the ENR Top 250 International Contractors.
In the past 40 years, CGGC has been dedicated to improving people's lives and promoting social development via construction and investment. CGGC has contributed over 4,000 outstanding engineering projects including the Three Gorges Project to the world, and been providing the world with robust power, sustainable light, clean water, high-quality life and convenience beyond imagination.
To view the release, please visit:
USA Richard Irving Executive Chairman E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +1-408-382-9790 Israel Eytan Levy Managing Director & CEO E: email@example.com T: +972-4-6277555 Australia Ross Kennedy Company Secretary E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +61-409-524-442
Blackham Resources Ltd (ASX:BLK) provide the 2016 AGM Presentation and Chairman's Address.
Dear Shareholders and Guests,
I would like to formally welcome you all to the Blackham Resources Ltd AGM. It is a pleasure to address you as Chairman for the first time. The past year has been a busy and transformational one for your Company.
Your Company has transitioned from being an explorer and developer to being the newest gold producer in Australia. This has been made possible by the executive team lead by Bryan Dixon and Alan Thorn, who have secured a significant undervalued asset and pursued this opportunity through hard work, tenacity and skill to make it a reality. From this current position, the Wiluna and Matilda assets continue to offer seemingly limitless opportunities for ongoing growth and future success for your company.
The team is in the final stages of ramping up to full production to achieve our stated '100,000 oz' per annum, run rate. Currently work is focussed on bedding down safe, stable and cost efficient operations, as well as pursuing a number of already identified metallurgical and operational improvements.
This near term focus on optimisation will continue as your company and management is determined to maximise the leverage offered by the installed capital.
The exploration team is focused on continuing to improve, optimise and lengthen the cash flow profile of the mine, in the first instance, by generating immediate additional free milling Reserves for the now commissioned free-milling circuit from the abundance of geological opportunity that lies within 20kms from the Wiluna Plant.
In parallel to increasing the reserve base for the current processing facility, we are well advanced in completing a feasibility study for the Stage 2 expansion which will include re-commissioning a parallel sulphide circuit and developing a number of additional open cut and underground sources of ore.
We also continue to progress and evaluate the plethora of geological opportunities and occurrences lying within our tenements, that have the potential to be large scale and potentially game changing new discoveries, again, all within trucking distance to our centralised processing facility.
In closing I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our shareholders, service providers and our staff for all of the effort and hard work which is delivering lasting benefits for the Company and shareholders.
I would also like to acknowledge the support and work by my fellow directors and in particular, Paul Murphy who sadly passed away earlier this year. Paul is an 'original shareholder' who assisted the Company in his role as Chairman through some very difficult times, which have laid the foundations for the success we are enjoying today.
I look forward to the next phase of growth and transformation for Blackham and the ongoing benefits this will bring for shareholders.
To view the presentation, please visit:
Bryan Dixon Managing Director Blackham Resources T: +61-8-9322-6418 E: email@example.com www.blackhamresources.com.au David Tasker / Tony Dawe Professional Public Relations T: +61-8-9388-0944
China Dairy Corp Ltd (ASX:CDC) was established in 2005 and is a leading producer and wholesale distributor of raw milk a breeder and seller cows in Chinadairy cows in China. CDC has 590 employees located in China's northernmost province Heilongjiang.
The company owns approximately 35,000 cows and partners with farmers with an additional 14,000 cows as at 30 June 2016. CDC's cows have an average annual milk yield of 8.6 tonnes per milkable cow and its partner's cows have an average milk yield of 8.1 tonnes per milkable cow.
CDC and its farmers exclusively use Holstein cows, due to their high milk production capacity.
To view the presentation, please visit:
David Paul Batten Independent Director and Local Agent T: +61-2-8051-3008 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) ("DroneShield" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the launch of a DroneGun drone countermeasure product, a breakthrough new product supplementing its existing drone detection product.
- Development of DroneShield(R) tactical drone jammer (DroneGun) product completed
- DroneGun now available for sale to approved customers
- DroneShield is the only company in the world offering both drone detection and handheld rifle-style tactical drone countermeasures
- Substantial need for the product, particularly given an increase in drone terrorism in the recent months
The product is a rifle-style handheld jammer device, highly effective at 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz frequencies (the standard frequencies of consumer and commercial drones globally). An optional GPS-jamming capability is also available to customers where lawful.
In addition to jamming the drone's pilot's communications with the drone, for many models of drones, DroneGun also triggers the "retun to home" function, which then assists DroneGun's user with tracking the pilot.
A short video of the jammer in action is available under:
The Company has completed the development and commenced commercial production of DroneGun, and is marketing it globally to customers who are legally able to purchase it. The product is being marketed through the Company's existing network of distributors in 35 countries, particularly from military and law enforcement, who have previously expressed significant interest in tactical jamming countermeasures. Many of the potential customers are located in countries with a more liberal regulatory framework for jamming devices than the United States. The addition of the "final piece" of the drone security network is synergetic to the Company's drone detection product (as detection is needed before countermeasures can be applied; and conversely detection often requires countermeasures).
Peter James, Chairman of the Company, has commented "The completion of development of DroneShield's tactical drone jammer, and its addition to DroneShield's product offering, is consistent with our strategy of being a leader in the integrated drone security market. The DroneGun product is highly complementary to our existing drone detection products. The product is sorely needed by a wide range of customers from government and military agencies to civil infrastructure to VIP protection. It is simple to operate and requires no technical training. This is a unique product with very few competitors globally."
With the addition of DroneGun, the Company has become the only global provider of a comprehensive drone security system that includes both world-leading acoustics-based detection and highly effective and easy to use handheld rifle jammer countermeasures.
The Company continues to develop internal and assess external detection and countermeasure methods for incorporation in its offering.
Drone-related threats are rapidly accelerating and becoming common-place globally, particularly in terrorism deployments. In the recent two months alone, incidents have included:
- an ISIS drone rigged with explosives killing 2 Peshmega fighters and wounding 2 French soldiers,
- ISIS drones releasing hand grenades against US-backed forces, and
- use of drones by ISIS for battlefield surveillance.
Further, the White House believes that a domestic terrorism act using a drone in the US is a matter of time, with similar threats elsewhere globally.
DroneShield's Board member and shareholder Dr Samantha Ravich (former senior White House official and a Deputy National Security Advisor for Vice President Cheney) commented: "DroneGun's addition will enable DroneShield to help approved customers protect safety, security and privacy from drone threats globally, across battlefield situations, secure or public facilities, organised events and VIPs".
Annexed to this announcement is the Company's product brochure setting out the technical specifications, benefits and uses of the DroneShield product offering. For further information on the product, please refer to the Company's website or the contact information below.
To view the press release, please visit:
Peter James Chairman E: email@example.com T: +61-2-8072-0679
MMJ PhytoTech Limited (ASX:MMJ) ("MMJ" or "the Company") is pleased to advise that its Canadian subsidiary, United Greeneries Ltd ("UG"), has received an Import Permit from Health Canada ("HC") and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency ("CFIA"), allowing for the importation of 1kg of cannabis seeds. Importantly, this will enable UG to commence cultivation activities at the Duncan Facility in December.
- Import Permit enables United Greeneries to commence cultivation in December
- MMJ to provide Canadian consumers with access to one of the largest cannabis catalogues available via simultaneous cultivation of multiple strains
- MMJ focused on major expansion opportunity in Canadian medical and future recreational markets, estimated to grow to C$8b p.a. by 2024
The securing of an Import Permit is a significant milestone, as it positions UG as one of a select number of companies operating in the Canadian cannabis market with the capacity to import critical starter material required to grow commercial quantities of cannabis.
Due to international prohibitions on the transport and importation of Cannabis, the availability of legal starter materials has been extremely limited. MMJ's highly experience team has been able to identify a solution to solve this industry bottle neck, and as a result the Company will be able to provide Canadian consumers with a broad range of cannabis varieties that have not previously legally been available on the Canadian market.
UG will undertake the staged expansion of the Duncan Facility, with initial earmarked production of circa 7,500kg of cannabis by the end of 2018, following the facility's first full year of production. UG plans to then rapidly scale up the production capacity of the Duncan Facility to circa 60,000kg by 2022.
MMJ PhytoTech's Managing Director, Andreas Gedeon, commented:
"This is a significant achievement for the Company, as it is one of very few importation licenses to have ever been issued, paving the way for United Greeneries to import an unprecedented range of cannabis genetics into the Canadian market.
This permit ensures the Company is no longer dependent on purchasing limited genetics from other Licensed Producers, and limits the risk of introducing foreign pests and diseases, which can significantly disrupt operational performance.
Importantly, United Greeneries will be able to supply the Canadian market with a variety of cannabis strains that cover the entire spectrum of cannabinoid profiles, including most tastes and flavours the plant has to offer. We believe this will give us a significant marketing advantage when it comes to catering to specific client demands, as we look to position as a first mover in the Canadian recreational market.
United Greeneries is expected to have the material in its possession within the next two weeks and commence growing operations at the Duncan facility in December, with a view to increasing production in Q1 2017.
The Board looks forward to providing shareholders with further updates on the commencement of cultivation at Duncan, and on the Company's TSX-V listing in due course."
Andreas Gedeon Managing Director Phone: +1-250-713-6302 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.mmjphytotech.com.au
Organic phosphate supplier Fertoz Ltd (ASX:FTZ) ("Fertoz" or the "Company") is pleased to provide the following update regarding its operations in North America.
- Mining underway in the 17,500 tonne rock phosphate bulk sample area at Wapiti
- Processing facility identified at Beaverlodge with infrastructure to easily access North American organic farmers
- Contracted equipment to be used to produce high quality rock phosphate for farmers in North America
The Company has substantially completed road construction at its Wapiti Phosphate Project in British Columbia, Canada. This new access trail has allowed Fertoz to commence mining of material utilising its 17,500-tonne bulk sample permit at Wapiti. The Company continues to progress towards becoming the leading supplier of high-quality organic rock phosphate to North American farmers.
The mining process is relatively simple, with at-surface material initially blasted to loosen both material and overburden, followed by simple mining via an excavator to extract material. Initial delays were experienced due to unseasonal wet conditions, but material is now being transported down the hill to the processing area the Company has identified at Beaverlodge in Alberta.
Beaverlodge is proximate to the Prairie Provinces, a significant farming area in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, Canada. At the processing location, rail and road infrastructure is excellent and will allow a lot of flexibility in cost-effectively delivering product to customers throughout the USA and Canada.
Earlier in the year, the Company was successful in processing rock phosphate material utilising equipment hired for a short period of time. The Company will again contract equipment to process the material to a range of sizes, suitable for transportation, direct application, and blending at Beaverlodge before distribution via nearby road or rail infrastructure to customers throughout Canada's Prairie Provinces, the Pacific Northwest and California.
Fertoz Chief Operating Officer and Head of Mining, Jo Shearer, said:
"September and October brought unseasonably warm temperatures, which made conditions muddy and difficult for mining and movement down the hills. Since then, colder weather has fortunately set in and roads have hardened. That has allowed us to blast, mine and move what we know to be world-class rock phosphate, with more than double the phosphate availability of our competitors in the region."
Fertoz Executive Chairman, Pat Avery, said:
"We are pleased to be mining steadily at Wapiti and it is great to see our valuable organic product moving. We hope to mine for a few more weeks before winter sets in. The material we are currently mining, plus the tonnes we have in inventory, will provide the volume we need for immediate sales with some additional material available for sales in the early spring."
"The warm weather in October and early November was a mixed blessing. Although the muddy conditions were not favourable for mining, the warmth encouraged farmers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba to get back into the fields after late September's cold spell. This window let growers harvest the bulk of their crops, which is far better for agricultural income and will help to support our sales and marketing efforts."
Pat Avery Executive Chairman Fertoz Limited M: +1-720-413-4520 Tim Dohrmann Investor and Media Enquiries NWR Communications M: +61-468-420-846
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with the Cyprus based and regulated online Forex and CFD broker, Leverate Financial Services Ltd. iSignthis will be providing Leverate with their full Paydentity solution including Digital KYC, Strong Customer Authentication, Fraud Prevention and Payment Gateway services. Integration for the multi-year service is set to start immediately with the service expected to be live in the next 3 months.
- iSignthis executes agreement with Leverate Financial Services Ltd to provide our full Paydentity solution
- Paydentity includes the iSignthis Digital KYC service enabling rapid, automated customer onboarding
- iSignthis to provides enhanced due diligence as per EC's 4th AML Directive requirements as well as the June 2016 CySEC regulatory update.
- Service is set to be live and transacting in 3 months
- Building further scale and endorsement of the Paydentity solution within the regulated Cyprus FX market
Leverate provide a premium broker solution with currently 100 brokers relying on their solution and over 100,000 traders making up their social trading pool. Leverate have also received several prestigious awards including Best White Label Solutions Provider in 2013 and Best Retail FX Technology Provider in 2012. The iSignthis service will be provided to Leverate's direct operations under this agreement.
The Paydentity solution will offer Leverate a seamless integration by being able to streamline services by converging payments and identity. Leverate will be able to extend their global reach with the ability to verify and on-board any of the world's 3.5Bn card and bank account holders.
Via iSignthis, Leverate will be able to authenticate all online transactions with the additional features of transaction monitoring, threshold management and advanced reporting. iSignthis will also provide Leverate with compliance to the European Commission's 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive and the 2016 June CySec regulatory update.
Leverate are a premium broker solutions provider, dedicated to delivering a wide array of innovative solutions and services that enable Forex brokers and financial institutions to minimize risk and maximize broker's profit.
Leverate focus on cultivating and sustaining a diverse work environment and workforce, which is critical to meeting the needs of our clients. Our team consists of an optimal combination of market professionals, dealing and support staff, programmers and IT experts collectively focused on delivering premium services worldwide.
Todd Richards Company Secretary T: +61-3-8640-0990 E: email@example.com
Adelaide Resources Limited (ASX:ADN) advise the preliminary interpretation of the Baggy Green drill data, incorporating results from the recent RC programme, confirms the prospect an materially add to the existing 107,000 ounce gold resource at the nearby Barns deposit.
- Assays from the remaining Baggy Green holes include gold intersections in three adjacent, 50 metre spaced holes on the southern-most drill traverse.
- Results from the three holes include 11 metres at 1.00g/t gold from 36 metres downhole; 8 metres at 1.53g/t gold from 44 metres, including 2 metres at 4.74g/t gold; and 4 metres at 1.44g/t gold from 82 metres downhole.
- A hole drilled west of BGRC-1223 (11 metres at 9.32g/t gold), and BGRC-1222 (16 metres at 5.72g/t gold), intersected low grade gold in the target position.
- Baggy Green is a gently dipping structurally controlled deposit. In common with other deposits, it exhibits variations in gold grade in the plane of the structure including high grade shoots and areas that are weakly mineralised.
- Better grade gold zones remain open to the north and south of a 500 metre long area tested in detail, while very few historical RC holes have tested elsewhere along the entire 3,000 metre long target.
The wholly owned Baggy Green gold prospect is located less than six kilometres from the Barns gold deposit on the Eyre Peninsula gold project which comprises eight tenements covering 2,807 km2 in the Gawler Craton (Figures 1 and 2 in link below).
On 4 November 2016, the Company announced the results from the first ten Reverse Circulation (RC) holes from a drill programme which totalled 23 holes for 2,515 metres at Baggy Green.
These results included the two best intersections recorded to date from the prospect. Adjacent 50 metre spaced holes BGRC-1222 and BGRC-1223 respectively recorded 16 metres at 5.72g/t gold and 11 metres at 9.32g/t gold.
Final Baggy Green assay results
Assaying of drill samples from the last 13 holes has been completed, with further gold intersections returned.
Table 1 (page 7 in link below) includes a listing of the gold intersections in all 2016 programme holes, along with drill hole collar location and set-up information.
Three adjacent 50 metre spaced holes on the southern-most section drilled during the programme returned gold intersections from the targeted shallow westerly dipping mineralised structure (Figure 3 in link below).
Hole BGRC-1238 recorded 11 metres at 1.00g/t gold from a downhole depth of 36 metres (vertical depth of 32.6m). BGRC-1239, drilled 50 metres west, intersected 8 metres at 1.53g/t gold from 44 metres downhole, including 2 metres at 4.74g/t.
BGRC-1240, drilled 50 metres further west, recorded 4 metres at 1.44g/t gold from 82 metres downhole, and a second zone of 8 metres at 0.65g/t gold from 95 metres downhole.
The intersections quoted in each of these holes are internal to two subparallel zones of mineralisation which appear to be thickening in the downdip direction. Mineralisation remains open down-dip and to the south presenting future drill targets.
Early programme holes BGRC-1222 and BGRC-1223, which recorded intersections of 16 metres at 5.72g/t gold and 11 metres at 9.32g/t gold, fall on section 6363140mN.
The high grade mineralisation in BGRC-1222 and BGRC-1223 remained open down-dip, and BGRC- 1241 was drilled to test this target. BGRC-1241 encountered low grade mineralisation in the target position including an upper zone of 19 metres at 0.19g/t gold from 81 metres downhole, and a lower zone of 5 metres at 0.31g/t gold from 126 metres downhole (Figure 6 in link below).
The results on section 6363140mN confirm the down-dip dimension of the high grade shoot intersected in BGRC-1222 and BGRC- 1223 is approximately 100 metres.
The high grade shoot on 6363140mN remains open to the north presenting a future target area warranting further drill testing.
Baggy Green interpretation
Figure 2 shows the locations of four drill traverses through the southern mineralised zone at Baggy Green, with the traverse cross sections shown in Figures 3 to 6. The sections are located in a 500 metre long area that has now been drilled in some detail.
The mineralised zone an all four sections is interpreted to be associated with a gently west-northwest dipping shear zone exhibiting between one and three sub-parallel lodes of variable gold grade. The continuity of the mineralised zone both on and between cross sections is robust.
Grade variation in the plane of mineralisation is a common feature in structurally controlled gold deposits, and the results at Baggy Green confirm areas of both good grade and weak grade are present.
The gold endowment of the Baggy Green structure in the area of more detailed drilling is illustrated in Figure 7 with the drill hole intersection points colour coded for true width gram metre product.
Two unclosed regions of better gold grade have emerged so far at Baggy Green, one at each of the northern and southern limits of recent drilling, presenting future exploration targets.
Baggy Green North target
Six holes were drilled at Baggy Green North to follow-up broad gold intersections recorded in historical drill holes, and to determine the mineralised zone's dip and strike.
On section 6364880mN, BGRC-1231 returned 20 metres at 0.31g/t gold from 66 metres, and BGRC-1236 hit 24 metres at 0.14g/t gold. On section 6364830mN, BGRC-1232 intersected 17 metres at 0.18g/t gold, and BGRC-1235 recorded 1 metre at 1.07g/t gold from 19 metres.
The intensity and dimension of the associated hydrothermal alteration system at Baggy Green North is notable, potentially indicating the presence of a large system. Furthermore, the results are consistent with a mineralised zone striking east-west and dipping to the north, requiring a re-oriented drill pattern for future evaluation.
The 2016 RC programme data has been incorporated with historical data and 3-D remodelling is underway.
Preliminary interpretation confirms that the 500 metre long part of the Baggy Green prospect now drilled in some detail shows excellent potential to deliver shallow resources that can materially build on the maiden 107,000 ounce gold Mineral Resource at the nearby Barns deposit.
The next work at Baggy Green will comprise additional drilling to test the higher grade gold zones which remain open to the north and south of the 500 metre zone of detailed drilling, and the estimation of a maiden resource.
Mineralised drill sample from the recent programme has also been retained for metallurgical testwork.
The collar locations of all deeper RC and diamond holes at Baggy Green are shown in Figure 2. Very few deeper holes have been drilled beyond the 500 metre long area of detailed testing, presenting worthy exploration targets where success could significantly increase the resource potential of the prospect over and above that already established in the area of detailed testing.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
Chris Drown Managing Director Nick Harding Executive Director, Company Secretary Tel: +61-8-8271-0600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.adelaideresources.com.au
Pacific Environment Limited (ASX:PEH) is pleased to advise the establishment of a European presence to support new business primarily in the European and UK markets for its EnviroSuite SaaS platform.
The launch is being enabled by a new agreement with world leading odour and air quality consultancy, Odournet Group ("Odournet"). PEH has an existing collaboration agreement with Odournet which has yielded specific opportunities for EnviroSuite and has led to significant commercial wins with wastewater authorities including Thames Water in the UK and Lageres in Spain.
PEH and Odournet have now entered into a Sales Agency Agreement which gives EnviroSuite access to Odournet's network of offices and clients through Europe, UK, India and Brazil and incentivises the Odournet team to support EnviroSuite sales across the globe.
Mr Ton van Harreveld, the founder and CEO of Odournet will be retained to provide leadership to an EnviroSuite Europe business unit, driving market awareness and sales of EnviroSuite in the geographies served by Odournet. Ton and his team have identified a significant pipeline of EnviroSuite opportunities in Europe and the UK that the EnviroSuite team and partners are now pursuing. Significant opportunities generated by other partners, notably BlacktoGreen, are also being pursued.
Mr Chaim Kolominskas, a senior executive of the EnviroSuite team who has been instrumental in on boarding new customers and sales partners globally, will be a key member of the EnviroSuite Europe team to support Odournet and a European partner network.
Mr van Harreveld, Odournet's founder, said:
"Through active technical and commercial collaboration to date, Odournet has developed a growing confidence in EnviroSuite such that we are now making it a key pillar of our business. The powerful and innovative EnviroSuite SaaS platform is a great fit for our consulting and services work. We believe our customers and industry networks will respond favourably to EnviroSuite's ability to provide better regulatory, business efficiency and community outcomes."
Mr Robin Ormerod, MD Pacific Environment, said:
"We are delighted to be leveraging Odournet's four decades of industry knowledge, global technical leadership, commercial experience and client relationships throughout the world, most notably in Europe, India and Latin America.
"Importantly, this is not a standing start. Odournet's assistance in Europe has already produced new customers and a growing pipeline of new business. This progress has provided the confidence to move forward under a formal Sales Agency Agreement."
EnviroSuite is a unique cloud-based solution addressing a range of operational management and environmental compliance issues across the resources, ports, hospitals, heavy industry and government sectors. EnviroSuite is the result of seven years of research development work and provides a range of predictive, real-time and historical analysis and reporting. Over 25 blue-chip clients have relied on EnviroSuite's mobile-enabled, modular and scalable platform since 2011. EnviroSuite was the 2015 winner of the Built Environment category at the Australian Technologies Competition and was also a finalist in the Mining Technology category.
Robin Ormerod Managing Director Pacific Environment Ltd T: +61-2-9870-0950 Pacific Environment Ltd T: +61-2-9870-0950 F: +61-2-9870-0999 E: email@example.com www.pacific-environment.com
As announced to the ASX on Monday 7 November 2016, Broken Hill Prospecting Limited's (ASX:BPL) strategic plan is to realise significant value from the potentially world-class Thackaringa Cobalt Project (Thackaringa). The plan involves ASX listing COB to finance and undertake an extensive exploration and development program with potential to support a mine at Thackaringa.
The deal includes a spin-off and demerger of COB by BPL through an in-specie distribution of COB Shares to BPL's shareholders, and an initial public offer (IPO) - including a priority offer to BPL Shareholders.
For detailed information on the proposed transaction by reading the Cobalt Blue Prospectus, please refer to BPL's website:
The Prospectus contains an offer of up to 50,000,000 COB Shares to raise up to A$10,000,000, along with 12,500,000 free attaching Loyalty Options on a 1:4 basis. The minimum subscription under the General Offer is 40,000,000 COB Shares to raise A$8,000,000, along with 10,000,000 free attaching Loyalty Options on a 1:4 basis.
Within the General Offer under the Prospectus, COB is making a priority offer of COB Shares to the BPL Shareholders. BPL Shareholders who apply for COB Shares under the Priority Offer within the Offer Period will be guaranteed a minimum allocation of 10,000 COB Shares (A$2,000).
Thereafter, the COB Board will allocate COB Shares at their discretion based on satisfying the minimum subscription under the Offer and to ensure an appropriate shareholder base for COB.
To participate in the Priority Offer, by 5.00pm ADST Friday 9 December 2016 you will need to:
- Make application, in writing, to COB in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Cobalt Blue Prospectus (Application Form attached to the Prospectus); and
- pay to COB the issue price (cleared funds) for each COB Share applied for. If you do NOT wish to participate in the Priority Offer, you do not need to take any action. Should you have any questions regarding the Priority Offer, please contact BPL.
To view the press release, please visit:
Trangie Johnston Chief Executive Officer Ian Morgan Company Secretary Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd T: +61-2-9252-5300 F: +61-2-9252-8400 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.bhpl.biz
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) provide the November Investor Presentation.
- 4 Million ounce gold maiden JORC Resource
- Wide Mineralised Zones open at depth and strike
- Initial metallurgical test results received
- Superb local infrastructure
- Experienced Board with proven track records
- Board and Management hold 5.5%
- Strong community relationships
To view the presentation, please visit:
Archie Koimtsidis Managing Director Cardinal Resources Limited P: +233-26-190-5220 Skype: cardinal.archie
The Board of TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) ("TopBetta" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that both Greyhound Racing Victoria and Racing Queensland (including racing, harness and greyhounds) have given approval for The Global Tote product.
As previously announced to the market, Racing Victoria has approved The Global Tote for thoroughbred racing, and Canberra Racing Club has also given approval for thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing.
This milestone, along with the $3 million placement expected to be completed this week, allows the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, The Global Tote Limited, to advance the launch of The Global Tote.
The Company looks forward to updating the market on the progress of the other racing bodies and commercial deals.
Charly Duffy Company Secretary E: email@example.com T: +61-3-9614-2444 Jane Morgan Investor & Media Relations E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +61-405-555-618
MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) is pleased to provide the company's AGM Presentation with the topic "Developing a World-Class Pure Play Cannabis Company".
Year In Review - Execution of Key Milestones
- MMJ is the first ASX-listed company to become a Licensed Producer under Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations - framework now known as Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations ("ACMPR")
- Execution of a binding term sheet with Canadian-based Harvest One Capital Corp. ("Harvest One") (CVE:WON) for the sale to Harvest One of 100% of the issued shares of UG and Satipharm
- Import Permit received enabling importation of 1kg of cannabis seeds, which paves the way for commencement of cultivation at Duncan Facility in December 2016
- United Greeneries executed a binding letter of intent ("LOI") with Cowichan Tribes in respect to the leasing of a 13-acre strategic land package ("Expansion Land") located immediately adjacent to the Company's existing Duncan Facility
- Positioned company for entry into evolving Australian market with signing of strategic partnerships with Australian dispensary, Fresh Therapeutics Compounding Pharmacy, and Epilepsy Action Australia
- Strengthening of pharmaceutical experience with appointment of Stanislav Sologubov as CEO of Satipham AG and Catherine Harvey as Chief Operating Officer of MMJ
- Israel subsidiary, PhytoTech Therapeutics (PTL), successfully completed Phase 1 Clinical Trial highlighting the safety and performance of Gelpell-CBD capsules
- PTL Phase 2 Clinical Trial into treatment of pediatric epilepsy to commence imminently
TSX- V Transaction Summary
MMJ shareholders will have significant exposure to two of the largest commercial opportunities in the global cannabis sector.
- MMJ PhytoTech ('MMJ' or the 'Company') to list Canadian subsidiary United Greeneries ('UG') together with Swiss subsidiary Satipharm ('SAT') on the TSX Venture Exchange ('TSX-V') (the "Transaction").
- MMJ has executed a binding term sheet with Canadian-based Harvest One Capital Corp. ("Harvest One") (CVE:WON) for the sale to Harvest One of 100% of the issued shares of UG and Satipharm
- Harvest One proposal includes total consideration for UG assets of C$42M - $40M equity (53.3M shares @ $0.75/share) and $2M cash
- Pro Forma ownership of TSX listed entity approx. 70%
- The proposed TSX-V listing is designed to allow for greater direct market value comparisons between MMJ's world-class cannabis assets and existing TSX-V listed cannabis producers
- Robust appetite for cannabis-focused equities - circa C$200M raised by MMJ's Canadian peers since March 2016
- MMJ expects the transaction to be finalised and the resulting issuer to be traded on the TSX-V in Q1 2017
The Year Ahead - 2017
- MMJ views the emerging Canadian recreational market as a significant near-term growth catalyst and as such is committed to capturing a strategic first-mover advantage as market is legalized in 2017
- Finalization of TSX-V RTO transaction and subsequent roll out of Canadian marketing strategy
- Commencement of cannabis cultivation in December 2016 with a view to rolling out aggressive expansion plan throughout 2017
- Duncan Facility cultivation to include simultaneous growing of multiple unique cannabis strains that previously have not been available to Canadian consumers
- Drive revenue and sales growth of the Company's exclusive Gelpell Capsules throughout key regulated markets in Europe
- Remains committed to successful execution of Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Israel
To view the presentation, please visit:
Andreas Gedeon Managing Director Phone: +1-250-713-6302 Email: email@example.com www.mmjphytotech.com.au
DroneShield Limited (ASX:DRO) has completed development and launched its drone jammer (DroneGun) product. Patersons Research Report included.
The DroneGun is a rifle-style handheld jammer device, which is effective at the standard frequencies of consumer and commercial drones globally (2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz frequencies)
The product is being marketed through the Company's existing network of distributors in 35 countries, where legal.
Patersons Securities Limited have today issued a Hot Off The Press Update on DroneShield Limited, following release of a DroneGun tactical drone jammer by the company. The update has highlighted DroneGun completing the product suite for DroneShield, with a highly complementary product to its existing drone detection solution, and a very topical item in today's environment as drone threats escalate.
To view the Patersons Research Report, please visit:
James Walker Managing Director E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +61-2-8072-0679
Helix Resources Limited (ASX:HLX) is pleased to provide the company's AGM Presentation held on 28 November 2016.
Helix Resources | 2016 Achievements
New South Wales
Despite a 3 month weather delay this year Helix completed:
- 3 drilling programs totalling 6,000m of RC and diamond drilling at the Collerina Copper-Zinc Prospect. The drilling programs have now defined mineralised zone at Collerina over 1km in length and down to a depth of 350m. Intercepts in drilling released to date across the mineralised zone average 7m @ 2.6% copper.
- Remaining drilling results for Collerina are imminent
- Airborne magnetics and surface geophysical surveys have defined several regional targets for future soil sampling and drilling programs over the 25km length of the Collerina Copper-Zinc Project.
- A diamond drilling program at the Cobar Gold Project which resulted in excellent high grade results at the Good Friday and Boundary Prospect.
- The Cobar Gold Project covers an historic goldfield over 5km's wide with multiple gold prospects and targets. High grade gold zones of a similar style appear to exist across the goldfield.
- A 3,500m drilling program was completed at the Joshua Copper Project by EPG Exploration Fund. Large widths of copper mineralistionwere intersected in the program.
- Helix retains 100% ownership of the Joshua Copper Project
- An over-subscribed placement was completed by EurozSecurities in April 2016 which funded increased exploration activity in New South Wales.
- This was the first capital raising by the company since July 2014
- Your Company was awarded NSW Explorer of the Year 2016 for the Collerina Copper Discovery
Helix's key objective in 2017 will be to advance its copper and gold projects in New South Wales
The Company will be conducting a VTEM survey over the 25km long Collerina Copper-Zinc Project in early December 2016.
To view the presentation, please visit:
Helix Resources Limited F: +61-8-9321-3909 WWW: www.helix.net.au
Adelaide Resources Limited (ASX:ADN) is pleased to release significant tungsten rock chip results at Davenport Ranges project.
Davenport Ranges project - (100% owned), Northern Territory
Significant tungsten rock chip results
Ore grade tungsten values up to 1.41% WO3 have been recorded in a preliminary low impact rock chip sampling programme on exploration licence application EL31211 "Newlands Creek", which covers an area of 540 km2 in the Davenport Province in the Northern Territory.
- The exploration licence application was lodged to secure ground that showed potential to host hard rock lithium-tungsten-tantalum-niobium mineralisation.
- No lithium is present in the rock chip samples, however significant tungsten mineralisation occurs in an outcropping shear hosted quartz-tourmaline-tungsten-tantalum vein at the Juggler prospect.
- The outcropping vein trends northwest, is up to 1 metre wide, and persists for over 50 metres before disappearing beneath colluvial cover to the southeast and soil cover to the northwest.
- Anomalous tantalum and niobium are also present, reaching maximums of 54ppm and 100ppm respectively.
- A trial FPXRF soil survey found anomalous tungsten coincident with the vein outcrop, suggesting this low cost method can be used effectively as an exploration tool.
- Whether the Company pursues this opportunity in its own right or with a qualified partner is yet to be determined.
The Company applied for EL31211 "Newlands Creek" in the Davenport Ranges area of the Northern Territory earlier in 2016. The tenement is wholly owned by an Adelaide Resources' subsidiary company and covers an area of 540km2.
The tenement application was pegged in response to a study by the Northern Territory Geological Survey (NTGS) which identified the historical Juggler and Trew Creek tungsten-tantalum-niobium occurrences in the region (see Figure 1 in the link below). Tungsten, tantalum and niobium are metals that commonly accompany hard rock lithium mineralisation.
The Juggler prospect is described by the NTGS as a small abandoned tungsten-tantalum mine where mineralisation occurs in narrow quartz-tourmaline-muscovite veins hosted in pegmatite. The pegmatites at Juggler are likely genetically associated with the Elkedra Granite which crops out in the southern part of EL31211.
The Trew Creek prospect is described as a small eluvial tantalite deposit derived from the weathering of an east-west trending shear zone controlled quartz vein.
Preliminary exploration results
The Northern Territory Mining Act (2010) includes provisions allowing the completion of "preliminary exploration", being limited low impact exploration activities such as rock chip and soil sampling, prior to tenement grant.
Accordingly, the Company completed a modest programme of rock chip and Field Portable X Ray Fluorescence (FPXRF) soil sampling to confirm if the target metals were present before advancing the tenement application.
A total of 26 rock chip samples and 63 FPXRF soil analyses were taken at five targets, including Juggler and Trew Creek, across the central portion of the tenement (see Figure 2 in the link below).
Significant tungsten, tantalum, niobium, bismuth and molybdenum were recorded in samples taken from quartz-tourmaline veins at Juggler, reaching maximums of 1.41% WO3, 53.9ppm Ta, 100ppm Nb, 262ppm Bi and 2340ppm Mo respectively (see Table 1 and Figure 3 in the link below). No significant lithium is present in the assayed samples.
For reference, WO3 grades in excess of around 0.2% (2000ppm) are considered to be potentially of ore grade.
FPXRF soil analyses at Juggler also recorded anomalous tungsten, tantalum, niobium, and bismuth, confirming the technique can be effectively employed in future exploration.
Based on the positive tungsten results, the Company will progress EL31211 to grant. Future on-ground exploration is expected to comprise geological mapping, low cost FPXRF soil surveying, and rock chip sampling concentrating on outcropping veins and pegmatites associated with the Elkedra Granite and specifically the Juggler prospect.
Whether the Company pursues this opportunity in its own right or with a qualified partner is yet to be determined.
Tungsten is a greyish-white lustrous metal that has the highest melting point and lowest vapor pressure of all metals, and at temperatures over 1650DEG C has the highest tensile strength. It has excellent corrosion resistance.
The tungsten market has a number of primary end users with the main sectors comprising hard metals (56%), mill products (17%), steel and alloys (20%) and other uses such as light bulb filaments (7%). Global tungsten consumption is approximately 100,000 tonnes per annum.
Mined tungsten is sold as 65% WO3 concentrates and represents 70-80% of global supply, with the balance coming from scrap recycling. Currently 65% WO3 concentrates are selling for around A$13,500/tonne.
The global market is dominated by China, which produces ~80% of the world's mined tungsten and has restricted exports of unprocessed tungsten. The Chinese export policy has in part led to the current strong demand for tungsten concentrates.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
Chris Drown Managing Director Nick Harding Executive Director, Company Secretary Tel: +61-8-8271-0600 Email: email@example.com www.adelaideresources.com.au
Horizon Oil Limited (ASX:HZN) (OTCMKTS:HZNFF) is pleased to provide the company's Chairman's address and CEO's presentation to shareholders.
In the 2016 year, the Company enjoyed the strong underlying operating performance of its Block 22/12 and Maari oil fields.
Shareholders will note that production and sales increased year-on-year to over 1.35 million barrels of oil, generating revenue of US$76 million. The beneficial impact of the low operating costs of the Company's production assets, US$12.90/bbl in 2016, and its oil price hedging policy led to EBITDAX of US$54 million in a depressed oil price environment.
The board and management continued an aggressive and deliberate response to continued low oil prices which reached their low point in January this year.
Capital expenditure was reduced by 68% to US$24.5 million and continues to be reduced. Operating costs were further reduced, particularly in Block 22/12.
Similarly, the Company continued its debt reduction program through the year, repaying 25% of both the convertible bonds and senior debt from cash reserves, and thereafter further reduced the debt levels with the successful refinancing of the remaining convertible bonds in September 2016 with a US$50 million subordinated secured debt facility from our major shareholder IMC. The loan required issuing 300 million warrants to IMC which, if exercised will serve to repay the debt. In that case there will be dilution to shareholders of 18.7%, which we consider to be acceptable in the current market. As a result of that facility, the Company's near term borrowingrelated obligations were greatly reduced and average debt maturities were extended approximately 3 years.
The Company's exposure to future oil price volatility has been mitigated by hedging in excess of 1 million barrels of oil to March 2018 at prices between US$50 and US$56/bbl, locking in revenue of US$56m.
These actions, together with the strong underlying high margin oil production, have greatly enhanced the certainty and stability of the Company's future cashflow and facilitate the continued reduction of the Company's net debt from free cashflow.
As demonstrated by the key performance measures, Horizon Oil's production over the last 3 years has exceeded 1.3 million barrels of oil per annum and, while clearly affected by the fall in oil prices, the Company has continued to generate revenue and net operating cashflow at robust levels. Production and income levels will be sustained into the future, taking into account the material cost recovery oil entitlement in Beibu Gulf, China which began in April 2016.
Financial year highlights
- 3% increase in production from prior year to 1,354,982 barrels, 13% increase in sales to 1,376,069 barrels at an average realised price (inclusive of hedging) of US$55.19 per barrel, generating revenue of US$76.0 million
- Combined production rate of Maari and Beibu Gulf fields ~3,900 bopd net to Horizon Oil at year end
- Cumulative gross oil production since commencement, as at 30 June 2016: Maari field 31.6 million barrels; Beibu Gulf fields 12.3 million barrels
Profit & Loss
- An underlying profit of US$3.0 million, excluding the impact of US$147.5 million non-cash impairment writedowns. Impairment charge primarily results from low oil price and brings carrying values inline with the recent independent valuation ranges
- EBITDAX of US$54.0 million
- Capex spending was reduced by ~68% from prior year to US$24.5 million, US$17.5 million of the spending was related to finalisation of development work in New Zealand and an appraisal/development well in China
- Horizon Oil and its major shareholder, IMC Investments Limited, executed a subordinated secured nonamortising debt facility of US$50 million to refinance the remaining US$58.8 million convertible bonds, subject to shareholder approval.
- Early redemption of US$21.2 million of 5.5% convertible bonds in the year, realising a US$1.2 million gain
- Net debt at 30 June 2016: US$131.8m (US$128.3 net of capitalised transaction costs)
Key achievements 2016
- Robust revenue and cashflow maintained, resulting from strong production performance from China and New Zealand fields
- Effect of low oil prices significantly mitigated by oil price hedging program and onset of cost recovery oil entitlement in Beibu Block 22/12
- Further material reductions achieved in field operating costs, exploration and development capital expenditure and net G&A expense
- US$80m in convertible bonds repaid from cash and a US$50m subordinated, non-amortising loan from IMC
- Planning for WZ 12-8E field development in Beibu advanced to FEED stage
- Good progress on advancing large gas and condensate resources in Papua New Guinea towards commercialisation
Priorities for 2017
- Continued focus on reduction of overall gearing levels
- Maintenance of low capex profile and G&A over the course of FY17
Block 22/12, offshore China
- Optimise production from existing well bores and continue to reduce operating cost
- Progress Beibu Gulf Phase II development plan for the WZ 12-8E oil accumulation, integrating WZ 12-10-1 and WZ 12-3-1 discoveries, with aim of submission of Overall Development Plan in early 2017
Maari/Manaia, offshore New Zealand
- Further optimisation of oil production through workover program following completion of the Maari Growth Projects Program
- Complete repairs to field water injection system and to fatigue crack on cross member of wellhead platform
- Finalise insurance recoveries in relation to facility repairs and upgrades associated with the FPSO Raroa's mooring system
PDL 10 (Stanley), PRL 21 (Elevala/Tingu/Ketu), onshore Papua New Guinea
- Progress arrangements for sales of Stanley gas to regional PNG industrial consumers, while refining project costs
- Progress feasibility study for the Western Province-based greenfield mid-scale LNG project - "Western LNG", while monitoring other gas commercialisation opportunities in the region. Key specific objectives are:
-- Advance pipeline and liquefaction components design
-- Investigate market opportunities for LNG
-- Commence planning to finance project
To view the address and presentation, please visit:
Mr Michael Sheridan Chief Financial Officer / Company Secretary T: +61-2-9332-5000 F: +61-2-9332-5050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.horizonoil.com.au
Flexiroam Limited (ASX:FRX) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary Flexiroam Asia Limited ("Flexiroam") has signed a partnership agreement with Shopee Mobile Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ("Shopee").
Shopee is the number one mobile marketplace in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, where everyone can browse, shop and sell. It is a platform tailored for Southeast Asia, making online shopping easy, secure, and fuss-free through its strong payment and logistical support.
Flexiroam will be participating in Shopee's first anniversary celebration as a sponsor. As an official partner, Flexiroam's brand and logo will be featured on Shopee's marketing channels, including its mobile app and social media platforms.
Shopee has over 25 million app downloads and 65 million listings across seven markets with sales turnover of US$1.8 billion (A$2.4 billion) annualized Gross Merchandise Value (GMV). With Shopee's presence in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, Flexiroam anticipates a significant rise in brand visibility across the region. Currently, Shopee has over 20 million users in the Southeast Asia region and Taiwan, which can be leveraged by Flexiroam to increase brand awareness and also broaden its user base.
Regional Managing Director of Shopee, Ian Ho adds, "We are pleased to partner with Flexiroam, the leading provider of global roaming services for Shopee's first anniversary campaign. With a customer first focus, we take great pains to identify partners who can offer services that would also benefit the over 2 million Shopee users in Malaysia. We hope that this partnership will be the first of many fruitful collaborations between both parties. Flexiroam's exclusive giveaways will be featured in both website and app throughout our campaign."
Flexiroam Ltd Jef Ong Managing Director T: +61-8-62252364 E: email@example.com WWW: www.flexiroam.com
Fertoz Ltd (ASX:FTZ) is pleased to provide the company's Chairman's Address to Shareholders at 2016 AGM.
The Company is making great strides as it implements its strategy of becoming a leading supplier of rock phosphate and other inputs to the growing organic agriculture market in North America.
To this end, during the financial year ending 30 June 2016, Fertoz completed the processing of two batches of direct application rock phosphate with material from the Company's Wapiti and Fernie phosphate projects. We processed approximately 1,700 tonnes of rock phosphate, with this material produced at up to 90% powdered product. The process runs confirmed the ease of processing this material with standard equipment.
We welcomed, during the financial year, our marketing team which has extensive networks and understanding of the agricultural markets in North America. Our team has previously been involved in building up one of the largest networks of independent agricultural consultants in North America. Since their involvement, we have obtained organic certification in the USA and Canada, reviewed the scientific literature in relation to the use of rock phosphate and various blends and, commenced field trials to obtain further data to support our marketing efforts utilising our processed material. We are confident that our science-based approach to building the Fertoz brand is the best way to ensure repeated and steadily increasing seasonal orders so that we can exceed sales expectations in the future.
Subsequent to the end of FY16, the Company has substantially completed road construction at its Wapiti project in British Columbia. That has allowed us to blast, mine and move what we know to be world-class rock phosphate, with more than double the phosphate availability of our competitors in the region.
We are pleased to be mining steadily at Wapiti. The material we are currently mining, plus the tonnes we have in inventory, will provide the volume we need for immediate sales with some additional material available for sales in early spring.
We continue to see a bright future for the phosphate market in general and the organic agriculture industry it serves in particular. There are three basic themes that drive the opportunity we have identified, and our strategy in approaching them:
1. Global demand for organic foods is booming, with a total market size that surged from US$15 billion in 1999 to US$72 billion in 2013. That figure is projected to double by 2018.
2. Organic farming has grown significantly in response to surging consumer demand, with total global organic farmland quadrupling between 1999 and 2013. There is now more than 1.2 million hectares of organic farmland within a 1,200 kilometre radius of Fertoz's Wapiti and Fernie projects. With organic agriculture prices running at a premium of between 1.5 and 4 times that of conventionally farmed food, growers have a strong incentive to go organic.
3. Fertoz has developed a strong resource base with great grades of high-availability rock phosphate, ideally located for transport, sales and marketing to organic growers across North America. Our product compares favourably to other direct application rock phosphates available in North America in terms of total and available phosphate.
These combined efforts have brought Fertoz a significant opportunity to grow market share. To that end, the Company is pursuing a strategy to develop agronomy-based, long-term recurring and sustainable sales.
Therefore, we reach our current point - with Fertoz on the immediate cusp of cash flow, with the right resources, team and marketing capability to support sustainable sales growth of an attractive commodity.
The Company took the right steps to strengthen its balance sheet during and subsequent to FY16, which has placed Fertoz in an ideal cash position to leverage its existing project portfolio and take advantage of the growth in the organic market.
To view the address, please visit:
Pat Avery Executive Chairman Fertoz Limited M: +1-720-413-4520 Tim Dohrmann Investor and Media Enquiries NWR Communications M: +61-468-420-846
Argent Minerals Limited (ASX:ARD) (Argent, or the Company) is pleased to report that diamond drilling has commenced at the Kempfield volcanic-hosted massive sulphide (VHMS) project.
Drilling of hole AKDD197 commenced on Friday 25 November 2016, and stepped up to 24/7 operations on the evening of 26 November.
- First diamond hole of the 8 hole programme commenced 25 November 2016 (AKDD197).
- 24/7 operations commenced on 26 November 2016.
- The remainder of the outstanding regulatory approvals in place for the 8 hole programme.
- Drill site preparations continuing ahead of schedule - 5 drill pads completed to date.
- 1,600 metres planned for this diamond drilling programme, targeting potential silver, gold, lead and zinc mineralisation extensions identified by recent drilling.
The Company is pleased to report that the balance of the regulatory approvals have been received in a timely manner. All regulatory approvals and access agreements are now in place for the total eight-hole programme.
Site preparation activities have been completed for the next four holes, well ahead of the scheduled drilling commencement date for each hole and site preparations are on track for the remaining holes.
About hole AKDD197
Drill hole AKDD197 is designed to intersect a strong IP anomaly slightly offset from a strong magnetic anomaly that will be tested by AKDD198 and AKDD199. The coincident magnetic and induced polarisation (IP) anomalies imply the presence of concentrated sulphides.
Figure 1 (in the link below) shows the AKDD197 drill camp with diamond drilling progress, and Figure 2 in the link below shows a plan view of the drillhole locations. AKDD197 is located on freehold land owned by Argent (beyond the fence in Figure 1 in the link below).
Approximately 1,600 metres planned
Each hole is planned to a depth of approximately 200 metres, for an approximate total of 1,600 metres for the eight-hole programme.
Final hole depths and order of drilling are subject to actual drilling conditions encountered. These decisions are made by the Exploration Manager who is on site closely managing operations in order to optimise exploration progress and usage of the Company's budget for the drilling programme.
Figure 2 (in the link below) follows, with a plan view of the Kempfield site and drillhole collar locations.
Drill programme targets silver, gold, lead and zinc
The drilling programme has been designed to test for potential silver, gold, lead and zinc VHMS mineralisation in the following target areas identified by recent drilling:
- Southern magnetic anomaly - AKDD197, AKDD199 and AKDD198;
- Southeast mineralisation extension - AKDD195 and AKDD196;
- Northwest mineralisation extension - AKDD193 and AKDD194; and
- Quarries - AKDD200.
On completion of hole AKDD197, the drill rig will be relocated to the next scheduled site in the programme - hole AKDD199, the first of two holes designed to test the southern dual magnetic anomaly.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
David Busch Managing Director Argent Minerals Limited M: +61-415-613-800 E: firstname.lastname@example.org