Articles on this Page
- 10/29/18--15:43: _ Venus Metals Corpo...
- 10/29/18--16:00: _ State Gas Limited ...
- 10/29/18--16:01: _ MMJ PhytoTech Ltd ...
- 10/29/18--16:02: _ Rumble Resources L...
- 10/29/18--17:04: _ Mithril Resources ...
- 10/29/18--17:20: _ Nova Minerals Ltd ...
- 10/29/18--17:34: _ Alt Resources Ltd ...
- 10/29/18--18:04: _ Kingston Resources...
- 10/29/18--20:28: _ iSignthis Ltd (ASX...
- 10/29/18--20:52: _ White Rock Mineral...
- 10/29/18--21:24: _ The Betmakers Hold...
- 10/29/18--22:47: _ Ardiden Ltd (ASX:A...
- 10/29/18--23:21: _ MNF Group Ltd (ASX...
- 10/30/18--17:38: _ DroneShield Ltd (A...
- 10/30/18--17:39: _ Alligator Energy L...
- 10/30/18--17:40: _ Argent Minerals Li...
- 10/30/18--17:42: _ Australian Bauxite...
- 10/30/18--18:02: _ Australian Bauxite...
- 10/30/18--19:42: _ Hastings Technolog...
- 10/30/18--20:08: _ New Energy Mineral...
- 10/29/18--16:01: MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Annual Report to Shareholders
- 10/29/18--17:20: Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA) Quarterly Activities Report
- 10/29/18--18:04: Kingston Resources Limited (ASX:KSN) Quarterly Activities Report
- 10/29/18--20:52: White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) Presents at IMARC
- 10/29/18--22:47: Ardiden Ltd (ASX:ADV) Quarterly Activities Report
- 10/29/18--23:21: MNF Group Ltd (ASX:MNF) 2018 CEO/CFO AGM Presentation
- 10/30/18--17:38: DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) Quarterly Update
- 10/30/18--17:42: Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) Quarterly Report
- 10/30/18--18:02: Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) CEO Revised Presentation
- 10/30/18--19:42: Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) Quarterly Activities Report
The Directors of Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) ("Venus" or the "Company") are pleased to announce that they have entered into a Farm-in Agreement with Pilgangoora Minerals Pty Ltd ("PM"). Under the Farm-in Agreement PM is to explore for lithium bearing pegmatites on exploration licences E45/4630 and E45/4684 (Pilgangoora East project located close to Pilbara Minerals) E45/4627 and P45/3004 (Wodgina South) and E20/885 and E20/896 (Poona located in the Murchison District) in Western Australia to earn an interest in these tenements and lithium and associated minerals located in relation to these tenements "Pegmatite Minerals Rights").
HIGHLIGHTS: Cash Payments to Venus On-Ground Expenditure
- On signing: PM has paid $200,000 cash to Venus to gain access to the abovementioned tenements.
- During Stage 1 Earn-In: if PM spends A$1,000,000 on-ground exploration expenditure in the first year and pays a further $200,000 to Venus at the end of year one, PM will earn a 25% legal interest in Pegmatite Minerals Rights in each of these tenements.
- During Stage 2 Earn-In: if PM spends a further A$1,000,000 on-ground exploration expenditure during year two and pays a further $350,000 to Venus at the end of year two, PM will earn a further 25% legal interest in Pegmatite Minerals Rights in each of these tenements and an unincorporated Joint Venture will be formed between Venus and PM (50-50%)
- If PM elects to proceed Stage 3 Earn-In: PM may earn a further 25% interest (Stage 3 Interest) in the Pegmatite Mineral Rights by completing a Bankable Feasibility Study in relation to Pegmatite Minerals by the end of 5th year after the date of formation of the unincorporated Joint Venture.
After the stage 3 Earn-In by PM is completed, Venus's joint venture interest (25% in Pilgangoora East and Wodgina South and Poona (E20/896) and 15% in Poona E20/885) will be free carried until a decision to mine is made by the joint venture operating committee.
PM must use its best endeavours to arrange, on behalf of both PM and Venus, project finance for the commercial mining operation the subject to the Decision to Mine. Venus' proportion of the financing costs will be funded by PM as a Development Loan and will only be repayable by Venus from the proceeds of sale of joint venture production.
All rights in relation to minerals other than pegmatite minerals ("Other Minerals") remain 100% owned by Venus. If, in the course of undertaking commercial mining of a pegmatite mineral resource, an otherwise economically extractable amount of Other Minerals is extracted, Venus must pay the PM a 1.5% net smelter royalty in respect of those Other Minerals.
Matthew Hogan Managing Director T: +61-8-9321-7541 Barry Fehlberg Executive Exploration Director T: +61-8-9321-7541
Further to the 22 October 2018 announcement of the upcoming drilling of Primero West-1, State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is pleased to advise that, the Reid's Dome Gas Project Joint Operating Committee has also formally approved the drilling of the proposed Nyanda-4 coal seam gas and conventional gas well at the PL 231 Reid's Dome gas project.
- The Reid's Dome Gas Project Joint Operating Committee has approved the drilling of the Nyanda-4 well at the Reid's Dome Gas Project (PL 231) in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland.
- Nyanda-4 will be located approximately 50m southwest of Nyanda-1 and will be drilled to investigate the coal seam gas and conventional gas potential of coal seams and tight gas sands and within the Reid's Dome Beds.
- Nyanda-4 is planned to be drilled by Silver City Drilling immediately following its completion of the drilling of Primero West-1, located 13.5 km to the north also within the Reid's Dome Gas Project.
- As previously advised, State Gas has engaged Silver City Drilling for the 2018 drilling program at the Reid's Dome Gas Project with drilling to commence in early November 2018, subject to weather.
The project is located South West of Rolleston in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland, approximately 50 km from the Queensland Gas Pipeline. Gas was first discovered at Reid's Dome during drilling in 1955 and the Reid's Dome project is now considered prospective for both conventional gas and coal seam gas targets. The PL 231 permit area has not previously been explored for coal seam gas.
Nyanda-4: Coal Seam Gas and Tight Gas Sands Target (Reid's Dome Beds)
As previously advised, State Gas has undertaken a detailed review of the geology of the permit and the results of historical drilling, both in the permit area and of analogous wells drilled into the same formations beyond the permit boundaries. The review indicated that in addition to conventional gas, PL 231 may have potential for significant quantities of coal seam gas due to both the presence of Permian coal seams and positive pressure maintenance.
Following the identification of this potentially significant coal seam gas target within PL 231, the Company is planning to include Nyanda-4 in the current program to test both coal seam gas and conventional gas targets, subject to the Joint Operating Committee approval process.
The Nyanda-4 well site will be located approximately 13.5km south of the Primero West-1 well and 50m southwest of Nyanda-1 (drilled in 1987) to investigate both the gas potential of tight gas sands and coal seams within the Reid's Dome Beds. The planned total depth for Nyanda-4 is 1,000m.
Historical well log correlations indicate that the same interval where two sandstones were tested and flowed gas in AOE-1 in 1955 is likely to be present within the new Nyanda-4 well.
The formation also contains extensive coal measures throughout the permit which have not been evaluated in the PL-231 area to date. The uppermost of these coals lie at 390m at nearby Nyanda-1, where they were associated with gas kicks while drilling in 1987 prior to the emergence of exploration interest in coal seam gas in Australia.
The formation contains approximately 60m of coals at viable depths covering an area of 80- 160sq km within the PL 231 permit.
The Reid's Dome project/PL 231 is located on a significant anticlinal structure, plunging gently to the north and south with several faults. The presence of over-pressured gas in the known conventional reservoirs indicates they are sealing. Elsewhere in the Bowen Basin, anticlines have favourable permeability characteristics for coal seam gas. Due to their lower stress and associated fracturing, tensional areas at the axes of anticlines and synclines in the Bowen Basin have been priority targets for enhanced permeability and coal seam gas production.
At the Reid's Dome project, existing pressure data shows the entire section is above hydrostatic, indicating that the top-seal has not been breached, which increases the likelihood of significant gas concentrations in the coals.
The Reid's Dome Beds will be evaluated by cutting 200m of cores for reservoir characterisation and coal desorption and by conducting Drill Stem Tests on selected sands and coal seams to obtain flow rates and samples following acquisition of wireline logs.
Nyanda-4 is also expected to encounter the over-pressured gas sands within the Cattle Creek Formation that was intersected at Nyanda-1. These zones will be cased-off with intermediate casing for well control and kick tolerance. The Nyanda-4 well has been designed to be plugged and abandoned on completion of drilling and evaluation. In the event of success, additional seismic data may be acquired to improve planning of appraisal/pilot wells.
With the formal approval of the Reid's Dome Joint Operating Committee now in place, Nyanda-4 is planned to be drilled by Silver City Drilling immediately following the drilling of Primero West-1 within the Reid's Dome Gas Project in November 2018.
Primero West-1: Shallow Conventional Gas Target (Cattle Creek Formation)
As announced on 22 October, the Company has engaged Silver City Drilling to drill Primero West-1 in the northern half of the PL 231 permit. With a planned depth of 250m, Primero West- 1 will test the Cattle Creek Formation in accordance with the terms of the Reid's Dome Joint Operating Agreement.
Primero West-1 will be located approximately 650m southwest of AOE-1 and will be drilled to test the south-western extent of the Cattle Creek gas sand discovered in AOE-1 in 1955.
In addition, the gas potential of previously un-tested zones deeper within the Cattle Creek Formation will be investigated at a location where seismic interpretation indicates it is betterdeveloped than other areas to the east. On completion of drilling, wireline logs will be acquired to confirm the reservoir quality and lateral extent of the reservoir and, if gas is confirmed, a flow test will be conducted and sample obtained for compositional analysis.
The Primero West-1 well has been designed to be plugged and abandoned on the premise that full-field development will require additional drilling and seismic to optimise locations of the production wells.
In the event of successful identification of significant coal seam gas and/or conventional gas at the Reid's Dome gas project, the east coast gas pipeline network is located approximately 50 km to the north and east of the project area, with a granted Pipeline Survey Licence (PSL 2028) currently in place.
To view figures, please visit:
Lucy Snelling Chief Executive Officer M: +61-439-608-241 E: email@example.com Greg Baynton Executive Director M: +61-414-970-566 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) (OTCMKTS:MMJJF) provides the Company's Annual Report to shareholders.
The 2018 financial year was a significant year of transformation for MMJ.
With MMJ shareholder approval on 28 September 2018, the company will complete its transformation from being an owner-operator of Harvest One and PhytoTech Therapeutics into a Listed Investment Company ("LIC"), owning minority stakes in Harvest One and eight (8) other businesses within an investment portfolio as a global cannabis investment company, with the new name "MMJ Group Holdings Limited".
The Board made the important decision to change the company into an LIC so that it could directly leverage the skills and capabilities of the Board and management team in the best way possible to optimise risk-adjusted returns over both the short and long term. By holding a number of minority investments in what is a global, emerging and rapidly growing sector, MMJ is now well-placed to respond to, and capitalise on, significant changes as the sector expands then matures and ultimately consolidates through mergers and acquisitions activity.
Consistent with this renewed focus, the Board recruited a new Chief Executive, Jason Conroy, in February 2018 to lead this change. He has since been very active on the investment front and has expanded our portfolio and network of global cannabis community relationships in a relatively short period of time. In April 2018 he recruited an experienced CFO, Jim Hallam. The Board believes that our new executive team has the focus, skills and desire to drive higher shareholder returns through 2019 and beyond.
Whilst the Board has been disappointed by MMJ's share price performance through the course of this calendar year, largely reflecting a similar decline in the share price of our largest investment (by value of invested capital), Harvest One, we are very excited by the outlook of the company as all of its investments, most of which were made in the past six months, are well positioned to participate in the significant growth expected in each of their market segments. Notably, and most importantly, Harvest One is in the early stages of a turnaround with the recent appointment of their new Chief Executive, Grant Froese, in July 2018.
Key measures of future performance for MMJ will be our share price, net tangible assets ("NTA") per share, along with the multiple on invested capital, or "MOIC", that we can achieve from our investment portfolio. We are focused on generating a 2-3x portfolio MOIC over the next 12 months and, if we can achieve that, it will be a strong performance for our shareholders.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our shareholders for their support over the past 12 months. The Board appreciates your loyalty and support and we remain committed to delivering value for all shareholders.
Finally, I also want to thank our new executive team for their focus and effort in completing the heavy lifting required to transform MMJ into an LIC with an exciting future.
To view the report, please visit:
Investor and Media Enquiries: Jason Conroy Chief Executive Officer T: +61-2-8098-0819 E: email@example.com
Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) ("Rumble" or "the Company") is pleased to provide an update in respect to the Company's activities during the September 2018 quarter.
In line with Rumble's strategy of generating and drill testing a pipeline of exploration projects capable of high-grade world-class discoveries, Rumble completed RC drill programs on the Braeside, Munarra Gully and Nemesis projects, and is fast tracking drill targeting on the Barramine, Earaheedy, Long Lake and Panache Projects.
Braeside - Zn-Pb-Cu-Ag-V Project
- RC drilling completed on E45/2032 with 14 (fourteen) targets tested over a strike of 35km within a mineralised corridor up to 6km in width at Braeside.
o A total of 61 (sixty-one) slimline RC drill-holes were completed for 5108m.
o Drill assays expected by late November.
- Regional stream sediment sampling - results pending
- CSIRO and Rumble investigating Braeside base metal alteration systems
- Grab sampling program
Lamil Cu-Au Project
- Strategic applications located between the Telfer Gold Mine and Nifty Copper Mine
Barramine - Cu-Pb-Zn-Ag Project
- Regional soil sampling completed - results and interpretation pending.
Munarra Gully - Cu-Au Project
- Significant copper-gold discovery at the White Rose prospect which included 22m @ 1% Cu coincident with 19m @ 2.19 g/t Au
- XRD analysis
- Multi-element Assays
- Fast tracking exploration generating first order targets for next round of drill testing.
Earaheedy - Zn Project
- Infill ground gravity with partial leach geochemistry program completed over main zones where previous explorers have defined significant Zn mineralisation including: 7.3m @ 6.12% Zn, 0.77% Pb (inc. 3.3m @ 11.2% Zn, 0.93% Pb).
- Partial leach geochemistry program
- Gravity modelling is scheduled to aid in final drill target delineation prior to upcoming RC/Diamond drilling program
Fraser Range Ni-Cu Projects, Western Australia - IGO JV
- Ongoing exploration by Independence Group (ASX:IGO)
Long Lake & Panache Cu-Ni-PGE-Co Projects (Ontario Canada) - Exercised Option
- Long Lake: Potential for nickel-copper-PGM mineralisation and deposits associated with Sudbury Basin style Offset Dyke ore systems.
- Panache: Significant Ni, Cu and PGE surface mineralisation (to 6.01% Cu, 1.47% Ni, 3.5 g/t PGE & 1.1% Co)
- Ground TEM planned with the aim of generating high order conductors for subsequent diamond drill testing.
- Rumble lodged R&D tax return and expects to receive a $580,000 refund in December quarter
- The Company's Directors converted $110,000 of options into ordinary shares in the Company at a 26% premium to the trading price at the time.
To view the full report, please visit:
Shane Sikora Managing Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +61-8-6555-3980 Website: www.rumbleresources.com.au
Mithril Resources Limited (ASX:MTH) provides the Company's Quarterly Report for the period ending 30 September 2018.
Billy Hills (Zinc)
- Targeting large scale zinc + lead + silver deposits similar to the nearby Pillara deposit
- Four initial targets characterised by elevated rock chip results up to 14.24% zinc + lead, an untested IP geophysical anomaly and broad zones of bedrock anomalism in historic drill intercepts prioritised for follow-up
- A new copper-cobalt target identified with 1.46% copper, 1.12% cobalt returned from sampling of historic drill spoils on a newly acquired tenement at southern end of project
Bangemall (Copper, Lead, Zinc)
- Multiple targets identified along strike from the Abra Deposit
- Prospectivity highlighted by airborne EM (GEOTEM) anomalies with overlapping anomalous surface geochemistry, and / or zones of copper and zinc in historic drill holes
- Mithril entered into a new Vanadium Joint Venture with Monax Mining Ltd (Monax) at Limestone Well, whereby Monax can earn 80% by completing exploration expenditure of $2.5M over 5 years.
- Limestone Well lies directly north along strike from the Barrambie Titanium Vanadium Deposit (2012 JORC Inferred + Indicated Resource of 280.1Mt @ 9.18%TiO2 and 0.44%V2O5)
Exploration Plan for next Quarter
- Execution of a Heritage Protection Agreement for the Billy Hills Project,
- Continuation of target generation activities for the Billy Hills, Bangemall and Duffy Well Projects, and
- Aircore drilling at Limestone Well (funded by Monax)
To view the full report, please visit:
Mithril Resources Ltd David Hutton Managing Director E: email@example.com T: +61-8-8132-8800 F: +61-8-8132-8899 www.mithrilresources.com.au
Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (Nova or Company) is an Australian company with interests in a portfolio of mineral projects at exploration stage with focus on North America (Manitoba, Canada and Alaska, USA) and one joint venture project located in Australia that are prospective for lithium, gold, nickel, cobalt and other precious metals, base metals and REE's.
NOVA TO UNLOCK THE VALUE OF ITS LITHIUM PROJECTS
On 25 July 2018, the Company announced that they have resolved to pursue a strategy of listing its wholly owned subsidiary Snow Lake Resources Ltd. (Snow Lake) on the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSX-V"). Upon restructure, Snow Lake through its subsidiaries to have the right to earn 80% of the Thompson Brothers Lithium Project and 100% owned adjoining Crowduck Lithium Project in Canada.
Following meetings with North American investment banks, stock brokers and TSX.V listed entities during a prior 6 month period, Nova has received numerous enquiries to invest in or acquire the project, with the scale, near term development and quality of Thompson Brothers Lithium Project being of particular interest. While some of those market participants can invest on the ASX, with the majority predominantly focusing on the North American markets, and have actively encouraged the Company to seek a listing on the TSX-V particularly on a valuation metric compared to our Canadian listed peers.
This very strong market interest will best allow the progression of the Thompson Brothers Lithium Project to resource expansion, through a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA), further resource and exploration drilling, followed by completion of a Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS), and ultimately into production with no dilution to Nova's capital structure while benefiting on the project's success.
With a clear development pathway, Nova believes that Snow Lake Resources Ltd. will develop into an independent and viable lithium supplier for the emerging lithium battery market that is largely driven by electric vehicles, home battery storage, cell phones, tablets and other consumer products. Nova intends to maintain exposure to the Lithium assets through a retained majority equity interest of approximately 77% of Snow Lake Resources Ltd. post IPO on an undiluted basis. The spin-off will be subject to the approval of shareholders of the Company.
The Company engaged a private merchant bank located in Toronto, Canada, Foundation Markets to lead the process of listing Snow Lake onto the TSX-V.
To view the full report, please visit:
Nova Minerals Ltd P: +61-3-9614-0600 F: +61-3-9614-0550 WWW: novaminerals.com.au
Alt Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS) (Alt or 'the Company') is pleased to announce initial results from the 3rd phase RC drilling program undertaken at the Bottle Creek Gold Project. Recent RC drilling at the south end of the Southwark deposit covered 150 metres of additional strike length. With grades up to 21.1 g/t Au(see Note 1 below) and 926.0 g/t Ag(see Note 2 below) in individual samples, the results continue to support the continuity of gold + silver mineralisation between Southwark and Emu.
- High grade gold intercepts extend mineralised strike 150m south of Southwark deposit
- Results support previous interpretation of a coherent mineralised zone which appears to be open and broadening at depth
- Phase 3 RC drilling assays confirms continuity of mineralisation between Southwark and Emu from 1,559m drilled covering 20 drill holes
- Additional 4,000m RC drilling for 54 drill holes currently being assayed; yet to be announced
- Significant intercepts from extended Southwark mineralised zone include:
o 8m @ 6.37 g/t Au from 68m, including 4m @ 11.42 g/t Au from 69m
o 7m @ 4.15 g/t Au from 71m
o 7m @ 3.90 g/t Au from 47m, including 1m @21.10 g/t Au from 50m
o 3m @ 3.35 g/t Au from 67m
o 7m @ 3.10 g/t Au from 76m
o 5m @ 2.90 g/t Au from 50m
o 14m @ 1.89 g/t Au from 88m
o 6m @ 2.19 g/t Au from 69m
o 8m @ 2.03 g/t Au from 31m
o 9m @ 1.95 g/t Au from 45m (to EOH), including 1m @ 9.51 g/t Au from 51m
o 11m @ 1.54 g/t Au from 58m
o 17m @ 1.09 g/t Au from 85m
o 11m @ 1.04 g/t Au from 97m
- High grade silver, up to 926 g/t Ag intercepted with gold
- Additional resource upgrade from Phase 3 drilling expected in 1st Quarter 2019
Southwark is un-mined gold deposit that lies approximately 4 km north along strike from the VB and Boags open pits (see Figure 1 in link below). Alt recently drilled an additional 20 RC drill holes at Southwark (SWKRC045 to SWKRC064) as part of a third phase of resource drilling, for 1,559m. This completes the current round of resource drilling at the Southwark deposit. All significant assayed results are listed in detail in Table 1(see link below). Based on these and previous results for Southwark(see Note 3 below), mineralisation appears to be widening with depth, whilst maintaining medium to high grade gold values.
Figure 4 (see link below) shows cross-sections with new drilling and significant intercepts through the southern part of the Southwark deposit. The location of new drillholes discussed in this release is given in plan view in Figure 3 (see link below). The cross-sections clearly show the geological and structural relationship between the felsic quartz porphyry intrusion and the chemically reducing carbonaceous black shale (Emu Formation) which occur within the crustal-scale Mt Ida Shear Zone. The host rocks are variable mafic volcanics.
Significant intercepts are listed in Table 1(see link below), and described below:
- SWKRC045: 1m @ 3.56 g/t Au, 18.1 g/t Ag from 40m
- SWKRC046: 3m @ 2.79 g/t Au, 4.6 g/t Ag from 56m
o and 6m @ 6.37 g/t Au, 11.8 g/t Ag from 68m
o including 4m @ 11.42 g/t Au, 13.2 g/t Ag from 69m
- SWKRC047: 6m @ 2.19 g/t Au, 16.0 g/t Ag from 69m
- SWKRC048: 14m @ 1.89 g/t Au, 174.8 g/t Ag from 88m
o including 1m @ 2.6 g/t Au, 926.0 g/t Ag from 91m
- SWKRC049: 9m @ 1.95 g/t Au, 1.0 g/t Ag from 45m to EOH
- SWKRC051: 5m @ 2.90 g/t Au, 5.8 g/t Ag from 50m
- SWKRC052: 3m @ 3.35 g/t Au, 10.6 g/t Ag from 67m
- SWKRC053: 17m @ 1.09 g/t Au, 46.7 g/t Ag from 85m
- SWKRC056: 7m @ 3.90 g/t Au, 14.9 g/t Ag from 47m
o including 1m @ 21.10 g/t Au, 55.4 g/t Ag from 50m
- SWKRC057: 11m @ 1.54 g/t Au, 3.2 g/t Ag from 58m
o and 7m @ 3.10 g/t Au, 5.9 g/t Ag from 76m
- SWKRC058: 11m @ 1.04 g/t Au, 26.5 g/t Ag from 97m
- SWKRC059: 8m @ 1.32 g/t Au, 6.6 g/t Ag from 40m
- SWKRC060: 7m @ 4.15 g/t Au, 8.9 g/t Ag from 71m
- SWKRC062: 6m @ 1.71 g/t Au, 2.2 g/t Ag from 16m
- SWKRC063: 8m @ 2.03 g/t Au, 3.4 g/t Ag from 31m
Regional Setting and Exploration History
The Bottle Creek gold mine lies 100 km north west of Menzies in the Mt Ida gold belt (see Figure 5 in link below). The gold mine is located on the northern extremity of the Mt Ida-Ularring greenstone belt extending from Davyhurst to Mt Alexander (see Figure 5 in link below). The Ularring greenstone belt forms the western part of the Norseman-Wiluna Province of the Yilgarn Craton. The location of mineralisation and local geology, is shown in Figure 6(see link below).
During historical operation from 1988-1989, 93,000 oz Au was produced from two open pits (Boags and VB; see Figure 7 in link below). Significant historical drilling along a 9.8 km strike outlined the Emu, Southwark and Cascade deposits. However these were never mined. The historical RC drill fences were spaced at 100m, with infill drill line spacing at 50m and 25m at various locations. The majority of drilling targeted oxide mineralisation and reached no deeper than 80m vertically below surface.
Alt's new drilling results continue to provide confirmation of historical intercepts, improve confidence in historical data, proves the continuity and grade of mineralisation in key parts of the Emu deposit. Further, gold mineralisation appears to continue at depth, with several drillholes ending in mineralisation. Diamond drilling has been undertaken at Emu and Southwark to test the continuity of gold mineralisation at depth and gain a greater understanding of the geological controls on mineralisation.
1 From drillhole SWKRC056, 50-51m downhole
2 From drillhole SWKRC048, 91-92m downhole
3 See ARS announcement, 14th May 2018: http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/93136/
To view tables and figures, please visit:
James Anderson CEO Alt Resources Ltd M: +61-406-069-243 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Peter Taylor Investor Relations E: Peter@nwrcommunications.com.au M: +61-412-036-231
Kingston Resources Limited (ASX:KSN) (Kingston or the Company) is pleased to provide an update on its September quarter activities. The quarter saw the completion of the Joint Venture earn-in at Misima with the Company now holding 70% of the project.
- Misima earn-in completed; KSN now owns 70% of Misima Gold Project
- Misima regional exploration program delivers further success at Ginamwamwa and Ara Creek
- Excellent results from second round of Livingstone drilling
Exploration work was also ongoing at both the Company's gold projects:
- Following the successful reconnaissance drilling at Livingstone in Western Australia, Kingston commissioned a second round of approximately 7,000m of air-core drilling in the Livingstone's Find area. This program was concluded early October.
- Ongoing field work at the Ginamwamwa discovery at Misima resulted in the identification of coarse visible gold at surface, while mapping continued to increase the scale of the discovery further east. During the quarter the Kingston team completed 1,793m of trenching.
- Diamond drilling has been ongoing at Misima throughout the quarter, continuing to test extensional targets along the Umuna Shear. Drilling through the quarter was impacted by mechanical issues. The drilling contractor has worked to resolve the issues and more recent drilling performance has improved.
Kingston MD Andrew Corbett said "The September quarter has seen strong progress made at Livingstone with early results received from the latest drilling looking very encouraging, we expect to report more results shortly. At Misima, the KSN team on the ground has continued its great work at Ginamwamwa and Ara Creek. As more work is done on these prospects they are both looking increasingly exciting. The drill program is ongoing with the focus on extending the already significant 2.8Moz resource^."
Kingston concluded the quarter with $5.0m cash. During the quarter the completion of the lithium asset sale saw Kingston's cash balance boosted by $1.8m.
To view the full report, please visit:
Kingston Resources Limited T: +61-2-8021-7492 E: email@example.com WWW: www.kingstonresources.com.au
Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange cross listed iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8), the global leader in RegTech for identity verification and transactional banking/payments, is pleased to provide the following business update and Appendix 4C for the quarter ended 30th September 2018.
- $10m Institutional Placement completed (issue price of $0.145 per share)
- Acquisition of Core Banking Platform Provider - Probanx.com
- The Company continues to increase the value of its contracted GPTV, which is now in excess of AU$880m
- iSignthis is now a Principal Member of Mastercard in two key regions (EU and Australia)
- JCB now live with ISXPAY in the EEA
- Scheme participation - iSignthis Group is now a scheme member of the European Payments Council (EPC) Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) Scheme
- Paydentity now processing identity verification and payments for Finland's largest cryptocurrency broker service - Prasos
- Agreement to act as a card acquirer of China Union Pay (CUP) issued cards - ISXPAY to acquire CUP cards in 2019
To view the full report, please visit:
iSignthis Ltd T: +61-3-8640-0990 F: +61-3-8640-0953 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.isignthis.com
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) ("White Rock" or the "Company") wishes to advise that its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Matt Gill, will present at IMARC today in Melbourne.
A copy of the Investor Presentation is attached (see link below).
This presentation can also be found on the Company's website.
To view the Investor Presentation, please visit:
Matthew Gill (Managing Director & CEO) Phone: +61-3-5331-4644 Email: email@example.com Website: www.whiterockminerals.com.au
The Board of The BetMakers Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) (OTCMKTS:TPBTF) ("Company" or "BetMakers") is pleased to announce that, today, Neds.com.au (a Northern Territory licensed operator), has received written correspondence from the Northern Territory Racing Commission ("NTRC") in relation to the proposed agreement with The Global Tote (a wholly owned subsidiary of BetMakers).
NTRC has advised that it has reviewed the proposed agreement between Neds.com.au and Global Tote, and that the arrangement between Neds.com.au and Global Tote can proceed.
BetMakers will update the market as to any changes in the status of other Global Tote contracts in due course in accordance with its continuous disclosure obligations.
Charly Duffy Company Secretary E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: + 61-409-083-780 Jane Morgan Investor & Media Relations E: email@example.com M: +61-405-555-618
Ardiden Ltd (ASX:ADV) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
SEYMOUR LAKE LITHIUM PROJECT - Ontario (100%-owned)
- The 3,000m Resource expansion diamond drilling program commenced during the quarter, delivering excellent results with 13 holes completed
- Assay results for the first five holes (ASD001- ASD005) have been announced, with significant results including:
o ASD001: 10.29m* @ 1.07% Li2O from 78.78m;
o ASD003: 5.93m* @ 1.58% Li2O from 157.46m;
o ASD004: 21.85m* @ 0.99% Li2O from 173.64m
(including 8.72m* @ 2.42% Li2O from 178.00m)
o ASD005: 26.9m* @ 1.58% Li2O from 188.00m
(including 9.05m* @ 2.88% Li2O from 203.95m)
(including 1.00m @ 4.45% Li2O from 211m)
- Majority of holes have intersected spodumene-bearing pegmatites at various depths
- The overall aim of the drilling program is to significantly increase the size and scale of the Seymour Lake Lithium Project
PICKLE LAKE GOLD PROJECT - Ontario (Earn-in for 100% ownership)
- Option exercised for the acquisition of 100% of the Pickle Lake Gold Properties, located in Ontario Canada, following a thorough due diligence program
- High-grade results received from the due-diligence drill program with significant results including:
o KAS 18-05: 26.10m @ 1.06g/t Au from 77.3m
o KAS 18-06: 29.20m @ 1.26g/t Au from 85.0m
o KAS 18-08: 15.40m @ 3.21g/t Au from 65.6m
o KAS 18-10: 26.20m @ 3.19g/t Au from 89.3m
- Experienced Exploration Geologist, Peter Spitalny, appointed to Ardiden Board
- Ms Pauline Gately, current Executive Chair of SGX listed Alliance Minerals, appointed as a Non-Executive Director
To view the full report, please visit:
Investors: Brad Boyle Ardiden Ltd Tel: +61-8-6245-2050 Media: Michael Weir / Cameron Gilenko Citadel-Magnus Tel: +61-8-6160-4900
MNF Group Ltd (ASX:MNF) provides the Company's 2018 CEO/CFO AGM Presentation.
FY18 Financial Highlights
- Result includes one-off investment into the Pennytel brand of $2.3 million and excludes acquisition costs.
- EBITDA of $24.6m is at 98.4% of guidance
- NPAT of $11.9m is at 95% of guidance, NPAT includes $0.3m of un-forecast acquisition costs relating to Singapore & TIAB acquisitions
- NPAT was also impacted by an increase in the Group's marginal tax rate to 29% (FY17: 27%), expected to be 28% in FY19.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
Rene Sugo Group CEO E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +61-2-8008-8080 Renee Halliday Executive Assistant to CEO E: email@example.com T: +61-2-8008-8231
DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) (OTCMKTS:DRSHF) ("DroneShield" or the "Company") is pleased to provide the following update on its activities during the three-month period ended 30 September 2018 and its Appendix 4C quarterly cash flow report for the same period.
DroneShield made significant progress in the quarter to 30 September 2018.
To view the Quarterly Report, please visit:
Oleg Vornik CEO and Managing Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +61-2-9995-7280
Alligator Energy Limited (ASX:AGE) (Alligator, AGE or the Company) is pleased to release the 30 September 2018 Quarterly Report.
- AGE completed a drill hole program on its advanced TCC4 prospect in the ARUP, with hole depths from 200 to 400 metres over a strike length of 1600 metres (refer Figure 1 in link below);
- This first drilling in a very prospective 4 by 2km undercover target area will provide valuable information for future targeting;
- Cahill Formation (host formation for Ranger and Jabiluka) was intersected and drilled as anticipated beneath the overlying sandstone
- Significant alteration of host rocks, similar to that found at known uranium deposits in the Province was observed in five holes, and reflects key SAM geophysics resistivity features; and
- Interpretation and review of new data gathered is underway and will be reviewed by the AGE team, supported by a globally experienced uranium geologist.
- AGE's interest in the Piedmont Project represents a large mafic/ultramafic layered complex approximately 30kms long by 2.5kms wide which contains known massive sulphide mineralisation, historical mine workings, and potential for further discoveries;
- AGE reported the following batches of sample assay ranges from the Piedmont Ni Co project during the quarter:
o Batch 1 - metal grades of 0.19 to 2.48% Ni, 0.02 to 0.17% Co and 0.07 to 0.98% Cu;
o Batch 2 - metal grades of 0.49 to 2.24% Ni, 0.02 to 0.19% Co, 0.12 to 6.38% Cu and 0.6 to 60.8g/t Au;
- Detailed on-ground mapping and sampling of target areas has verified massive sulphide mineralisation intermittently outcropping over a 2 to 3km strike length with observed thicknesses ranging from 1 to 4 metres;
- Significant Ni Co results show continuity in the Laghetto - La Balma 2-3 km trend;
- High grade Cu assay from Castilo di Gavala southern licence, and assays from historic Gula prospect reveal Au potential with two grab samples in excess of 40g/t Au;
- A magnetometer survey was completed with results currently being processed to determine its ability to detect undercover mineralisation continuity and depth extent; and
- Two new tenement applications were lodged during the quarter approximately doubling Alligator's land holding exposure in an exciting historic Ni Co mining province, with other tenements being evaluated.
- AGE finalised a share placement with BW Equities after receiving Shareholder approval to raise $1.75 million before costs to undertake a drilling program on the Company's advanced TCC4 uranium prospect in Arnhem Land.
Plans for the forthcoming quarter
- AGE geologists and consultants will collate, interpret, and review the new geological and stratigraphic data from the TCC4 drilling and plan next steps in our strategic search for large (100 Mlbs) high grade uranium deposits in the ARUP;
- Other ARUP uranium targets will be reviewed based on these results. In particular the Nabarlek North application area with the adjacent high grade U40 uranium prospect;
- Results from the Piedmont assays, mapping and magnetometer survey will inform AGE's decision during the coming quarter to proceed to Phase 2 in its Farm-in and JV with Chris Reindler and Partners;
- AGE is sourcing a skilled Ni expert with experience in the style of geology and deposits we are exploring at Piedmont, to assist planning for a drill program.
To view the full report, please visit:
Mr Greg Hall Acting Chief Executive Alligator Energy Ltd Email: email@example.com Mr Mike Meintjes Company Secretary Alligator Energy Ltd Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argent Minerals Limited (ASX:ARD) (Argent, or the Company) is pleased to report its activities and cash flow for the quarter ended 30 September 2018.
Argent achieved a further series of significant developments during the quarter that enhance the economics of the Kempfield Project and will continue its growth as a significant large-scale silver-zinc-lead-gold project in an established NSW mining district.
- Major event for Pine Ridge Gold Mine acquisition.
- Low cost acquisition of mine and surrounding area is proximal to the Kempfield Ag-Zn Project, and potentially very favourable for Kempfield project economics.
- Extensive exploration prospectivity identified around the established gold mine - large gold system.
- Pine Ridge analogous to a 2 million ounce ore reserves deposit 50 km to the north.
- Historical high grades (e.g. 1 m @ 62.9 g/t Au from 59 m in PR010) show strong gold mineralisation.
- Highly prospective gold targets ready for drill testing.
- Rights issue announced: raising up to $1.7 million before costs for a strong cash position ahead of major drilling programmes.
- Drilling programmes of 5,000 metres announced - targeting potential higher-value Cu-Au footwall and feeder zones and further Ag-Zn-Pb-Au strike extensions at Kempfield, and high grade gold targets at the Pine Ridge Gold Mine.
To view the full report, please visit:
David Busch Chief Executive Officer Argent Minerals Limited M: +61-415-613-800 E: email@example.com
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) provides the Company's Quarterly Report.
- Group available cash at the end of the quarter was $1.74 million and now stands at about $2.2 million
Sales & Operations
- Sales in the quarter totalled 978 tonnes as part of regular sales of fertiliser grade bauxite
- A letter of intent to supply chemical-grade bauxite was signed for treatment of industrial waste water in Bangladesh
- A tender submission for a cement-grade bauxite shipment was completed and samples of a suite of products provided for customer assessment
Bauxite Refining Technology
- ABx incorporated ALCORE Limited as a wholly owned subsidiary to fund and manage the ALCORE Project, leading to the construction of an ALCORE Production Plant to produce Aluminium Fluoride (AlF3) & valuable co-products
- ALCORE technology is used to beneficiate and refine raw bauxite with a market price of $50 into high-value products worth more than $US 800 per tonne, including:
a. Aluminium Fluoride (AlF3) used as an electrolyte for aluminium smelters & lithium ion batteries;
b. Silica fume for our cement industry customers and manufacturers of low-CO2 geopolymer cement;
c. Corethane which is an ultra-pure hydrocarbon that can substitute for natural gas for electricity and industrial heat generation and can be used for metallurgical use and brickmaking; and,
d. Refractory-grade bauxite & potentially high purity alumina (HPA) for making scratch-resistant sapphire glass.
- ALCORE will be the first Australian supplier of AlF3 to the Australasian Aluminium Smelters
- Funding is in place to complete Stage 1, scheduled to take 3 months for final design (now completed), 1 month for final permitting, followed by 3 months construction and up to 5 months of production.
- ALCORE completed on schedule, the design of the Stage 1 plant the ALCORE Research Centre at Berkeley Vale on the NSW Central Coast and has now acquired the required equipment
- Production of AlF3 test samples could commence before year-end, well ahead of schedule
- Once sufficient AlF3 is produced for rigorous testing, the pilot plant will test the production of Corethane, which will provide the fuel for heat and electrical power for the ALCORE Production Plant and will also demonstrate its use as a gas-substitute in gas turbine electrical generators and its use as a diesel substitute for fuel security purposes. Corethane has significant energy and industrial potential
- ALCORE technology is relatively low-risk because it operates at ambient temperatures and pressures
- The ALCORE business plan targets long-established, broad industrial markets with many potential buyers
- Subject to regulatory, statutory and shareholder approvals as required, the ALCORE project is holding discussions with governments, agencies and companies that have showed strong interest in both AIF3 and the main co-products, Corethane and silica fume.
To view the full report, please visit:
Ian Levy CEO and MD Australian Bauxite Limited Telephone: +61-2-9251-7177 Mobile: +61-407-189-122
In accordance with the requirements of Listing Rule 3.1 Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) submit the attached material that was presented at the 2018 Mining Resources Convention.
Mr Ian Levy, CEO presented.
The Presentation differs to that released to the ASX on 16 October, 2018.
To view the presentation, please visit:
Ian Levy CEO and MD Australian Bauxite Limited Mobile: +61-407-189-122
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
- Probable Ore Reserves increased to 7.74 million tonnes at 1.13%TREO including 0.43%Nd2O3+Pr6O11, and further successful infill and extension drilling
- These additional Ore Reserves confirm the eight-year mine life as described in the Company's Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) of November 2017
- Major aeromagnetic target identified at Yangibana
- Exclusive mandate executed with German KfW IPEX-Bank for project finance loan advisory services
- KfW IPEX-Bank has provided indicative terms for senior debt of up to A$250 million for the project (conditional upon UFK Cover being obtained)
- Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) releases Yangibana rare earths project public environmental review report for consultation
- Execution of agreement for supply of Rotary Kiln and technical assistance with FLSmidth
To view the full report, please visit:
Charles Lew Chairman T: +65-9790-9008 Andy Border General Manager Exploration T: +61-487-888-787
New Energy Minerals Limited ("New Energy Minerals" or the "Company") (ASX:NXE) (FRA:GGY) is pleased to provide an update to the market in relation to the Company's activities for the period ending 30 September 2018.
- The feasibility study drilling program on the Caula Vanadium-Graphite Project in Northern Mozambique was completed with 3,025m of diamond drilling and 1,130m of reverse-circulation drilling completed in Q3
- Caula hosts a JORC (Measured) mica-hosted vanadium resource of 22Mt @ 0.37% V2O5 (0.2% cut-off) for 81,600 tonnes of vanadium pentoxide (180 million pounds) with high-grade intersections up to 1.9% V2O5 (see Note 1 below)
- The Caula Graphite Mineral Resource, which is all in the Measured category, was upgraded to 21.9Mt at 13.4% Total Graphitic Carbon ("TGC") (8% cut-off) for a total of 2,933,100 tonnes of contained Graphite (see Note 2 below)
- The Company's Montepuez ruby assets were merged with TSX-V listed Fura Gems Inc. (CVE:FURA) for A$10 million in shares. Under the agreement the shares will be issued to New Energy Minerals in three tranches over a 20-month period, which will result in New Energy owning approximately 8% of Fura
- The Company announced its intention to change the Company name to 'New Energy Minerals Limited', to reflect its focus on vanadium and graphite exploration and mining, critical commodities for the rapidly growing New Energy Market.
1 Refer to ASX Announcement dated 20 July 2018
2 Refer to ASX Announcement dated 24 July 2018
To view the full report, please visit:
New Energy Minerals Limited Bernard Olivier Managing Director E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +61-4-08948-182 T: +27-66-4702-979 Jane Morgan Management Jane Morgan Media & Investor Relations E: email@example.com T: +61-405-555-618