Articles on this Page
- 04/29/18--22:56: _ Byte Power Group L...
- 04/29/18--23:05: _ Classic Minerals L...
- 04/29/18--23:55: _ Sayona Mining Ltd ...
- 04/30/18--00:00: _ Cervantes Corporat...
- 04/30/18--15:14: _ Broken Hill Prospe...
- 04/30/18--15:17: _ Altech Chemicals L...
- 04/30/18--16:05: _ Argent Minerals Li...
- 04/30/18--16:27: _ Mustang Resources ...
- 04/30/18--16:28: _ YPB Group Ltd (ASX...
- 04/30/18--16:29: _ Greatcell Solar Li...
- 04/30/18--16:45: _ Queensland Bauxite...
- 04/30/18--16:52: _ Alt Resources Ltd ...
- 04/30/18--20:22: _ Cervantes Corporat...
- 04/30/18--20:59: _ Thundelarra Ltd (A...
- 04/30/18--23:08: _ Cryptocurrency Exc...
- 05/01/18--16:06: _ White Rock Mineral...
- 05/01/18--16:23: _ Lithium Power Inte...
- 05/01/18--16:36: _ Myob Group Ltd (AS...
- 05/01/18--16:43: _ Hastings Technolog...
- 05/01/18--16:46: _ Fluence Corporatio...
- 04/29/18--22:56: Byte Power Group Limited (ASX:BPG) Cryptocurrency Exchange Update
- 04/29/18--23:55: Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) Quarterly Activities Report
- 04/30/18--00:00: Cervantes Corporation Limited (ASX:CVS) Quarterly Activities Report
- 04/30/18--15:17: Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC) Quarterly Activities Report
- 04/30/18--16:28: YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Review of Q1 2018 Activities
- 04/30/18--16:29: Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) March 2018 Quarterly Report
- 04/30/18--16:45: Queensland Bauxite Ltd (ASX:QBL) Quarterly Activities Report
- 05/01/18--16:36: Myob Group Ltd (ASX:MYO) AGM Presentation and Addresses
Byte Power Group Ltd (ASX:BPG) is pleased to provide a further update on the progress of the development and implementation of the Cryptocurrency Exchange currently being developed for its subsidiary, Byte Power Pty Ltd (BPPL).
BPPL's technology provider Noetic Synergy advises that all major trading platform features and functions have now been completed and are going through final stages of system testing. The last outstanding component - the integration of Know Your Client identity verification systems - is scheduled for implementation in the coming weeks.
BPPL advises that the exchange will initially cater for the trading of eight (8) cryptocurrencies. The current shortlisted currencies are BTC (Bitcoin); BCH (Bitcoin cash); LTC (Litecoin); ETH (Ethereum); XRP (Ripple); ETC (Ethereum Classic); DASH (Dash); XMR (Monero).
BPPL is also in the final stages of completing compliance requirements for AUSTRAC registration before submitting its registration application to AUSTRAC. Registration with AUSTRAC is a pre-requisite for operating a cryptocurrency exchange in Australia.
BPPL has secured the services of an Australian Financial Services License holder, being a requirement for the cryptocurrency exchange to deal with real currencies and is presently finalising the legal instruments to ensure compliance with relevant security laws and regulations.
BPPL will be accepting pre-registration of interest in the cryptocurrency exchange services soon.
The BPPL exchange will be the first cryptocurrency exchange operated by an Australian publicly listed company.
Michael Wee Company Secretary Byte Power Group Limited T: +61-7-3620-1688 www.bytepowergroup.com
During the quarter, Classic Minerals Ltd (ASX:CLZ) completed 2 orientated diamond drill holes at Lady Magdalene and advised the market of the Phase 2 RC drill results from the Forrestania Gold Project ("FGP") in Western Australia which returned high-grade results from outside the current Scoping study pit design. These results highlighted significant potential to expand current Mineral Resource estimate at FGP.
The Company entered into a MOU with Tianye SXO Gold Mining Pty Ltd in regard to processing FGP ore at the Marvel Loch Processing Plant.
In addition, the company completed a successful capital raise via an SPP to shareholders raising in excess of $1M AUD.
The Company is looking forward to continuing its developments at the Forrestania Gold Project and Rubys Reward during the 4th Quarter (April - June 2018) and aims to:
- Continue drilling at FGP. Particularly at Lady Magdalene, where orientated diamond holes have confirmed the presence of high grade mineralisation previously missed by prior land holders.
- Continue drilling regional exploration targets at FGP including the Van Uden West prospect and the Lady Lila and Kat Gap deposits.
- Carry out additional sampling at mapping at Rubys Reward in the Fraser Range following data review that yielded high grade cobalt rock chip samples.
- Continue to pay down debt/liabilities.
The Company closed the quarter with $309,195 cash and following the SPP, reduced liabilities by approximately $395,000 during the quarter.
To view the full report, please visit:
Classic Minerals Ltd T: +61-8-6305-0221 E: email@example.com WWW: www.classicminerals.com.au
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) ("Sayona" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the activities report for the quarter.
- Successful completion of the Phase 3 drilling program at Authier
- Authier JORC Mineral Resources upgraded
- Authier environmental studies advancing towards completion
- Authier pilot metallurgy program commenced with initial encouraging results
- $15 million capital raising announced
- Authier, Canada - major focus on completion of the Definitive Feasibility Study and permitting activities required for the fast-track development of the project;
- Western Australian Lithium, Australia - rock chip and soil sampling programs completed at Mallina and Deep Well; and
- Capital raising - subsequent to the end of the quarter, a $15 million capital raising comprising an $11 million placement (which is completed) and $4 million rights issue were announced.
To view the full report, please visit:
Corey Nolan Chief Executive Officer Phone: +61-7-3369-7058 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.sayonamining.com.au
Cervantes Corporation Ltd (ASX:CVS) ("the Company" or "Cervantes") is pleased to provide the March quarter activity report. Much like the last quarter, the Company has ticked over another milestone with the commencement of its inaugural exploration program since converting to an Exploration Company. The initial soil sampling program at the Abbotts project (previously referred to as Garden Gully) and a portion of the Primrose project (previously referred to as Paynes Find Gold) commenced at the end of the quarter with drilling to commence in the short term at the Albury and Primrose projects, results from these programs will be released once available.
Post the March 2018 quarter, Cervantes successfully raised $781,397 and is now well positioned to meet all of its ongoing commitments including further evaluation and development all of the current gold projects. In addition, after further review of the Primrose project tenement package, the Company now has access to the base metal rights on a number of the permits and intends evaluate previous work carried out in these areas related to base metals. The Company will continue to look for other opportunities that provide additional value to the portfolio or enhance the current projects.
To view the full report, please visit:
Cervantes Corporation Limited Collin Vost, MD T: 61-8-6436-2300 F: 61-8-9367-2450 WWW: www.cervantescorp.com.au
Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) (OTCMKTS:BPLNF) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
- BPL's implementation of its growth strategy articulated at its 2017 AGM continues, with a strengthened share price and rapid project advancement.
- The Thackaringa Cobalt Project continues to deliver very strong results, with a significant resource upgrade during the quarter, a PFS due by 30 June and interest in the project from several major industry groups, including LG International Ltd.
- Cash of $2.5 million at 31 March 2018 and no debt means value-added initiatives can be met without an equity raising.
- Strong pricing for all key target commodities continues through the December quarter and into 2018.
Thackaringa Cobalt Project - Cobalt Blue Joint Venture
- Major resource upgrade at Thackaringa near Broken Hill, NSW announced in March 2018. The Thackaringa total estimated Mineral Resource (Indicated and Inferred) now comprises:
o 72Mt at 852ppm Cobalt (Co), 9.3% Sulphur (S) & 10% Iron (Fe) for 61.5Kt contained cobalt (at a 500ppm cobalt cut-off)
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) (ASX - COB announced a major strategic partnership with LG International (LGI). Under the partnership LGI may provide capital and technical assistance for the TJV to make a high purity battery grade cobalt sulphate.
- Cobalt Blue (COB) earned a 51% beneficial interest in the Thackaringa Project after having met the prescribed technical and financial milestones under Stage 1 of the TJV. BPL holds the balance of 49% beneficial interest and 100% of the legal title. The TJV is now moving towards the completion of a Prefeasibility Study (PFS) by 30 June 2018.
Broken Hill Precious, Base and Industrial Minerals Strategy
- Three exploration licence applications covering 209 km2 near Broken Hill, NSW, are awaiting regulatory approval. The applications underpin a significant expansion of exploration activities within the world class Broken Hill province through 2018.
- A geophysical program targeting base and precious metals at the Thackaringa Project was completed during the December quarter and identified numerous high priority targets, most with minimal modern exploration and no drilling.
Murray Basin Heavy Mineral Sands Project
- BPL's Murray Basin Heavy Mineral Sands Projects continues to expand with approvals for five new tenements currently at an advanced stage. The new tenements in VIC and SA will establish BPL as the largest exploration title holder by area in the world-class Murray Basin, with total holdings of approximately 7850km2.
- The new tenement applications are nearing approval and an extensive exploration program for all tenements is to be commenced during the June quarter 2018.
- Ongoing strong performance in relevant commodity prices support BPL's initiatives in this area.
To view the full report, please visit:
Trangie Johnston Chief Executive Officer Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd T: +61-2-9238-1170 E: email@example.com WWW: www.bhpl.biz
Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
Commitment and final terms executed for US$190m debt facility
- Loan terms documentation executed with KfW IPEXBank
- Total debt package US$190 million
- US$170m at long tenure and attractive terms (German government export credit cover)
- US$20m at commercial terms (5-year repayment)
Final stage of project financing advanced
- US$190 million senior debt package formalised with KfW IPEX-Bank
- Final Investment Decision Study (FIDS) due diligence data room established
- Mezzanine debt work stream commenced
- Joint venture option advanced
- Project equity work stream to target quality equity partners
Purchase of freehold land over Meckering mining lease completed
- Purchase of freehold land covering mining lease M70/1334
- Ownership secures mining access
- Meckering kaolin mine fully permitted
Malaysian manufacturing licence approved
- Manufacturing licence approved for Altech's Johorbased 4,500tpa high purity alumina (HPA) plant
- Target "Pioneer Status" investment incentive (5-year company income tax exemption)
- Altech's HPA project represents RM1.2 billion investment for Malaysia
Altech lodges new patent application
- New provisional patent application lodged with the Australian Patent Office
- Incorporates finished product technology
- Global Intellectual Property search completed
- Altech's kaolin-to-HPA HCl-based processing technology is novel
- There is no risk of patent infringement
- Altech's patent application affords international protection for its HPA production method
To view the full report, please visit:
Altech Chemicals Ltd Iggy Tan, Managing Director T: +61-8-6168-1555 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.altechchemicals.com
Argent Minerals Limited (ASX:ARD) (Argent, or the Company) is pleased to report its activities and cash flow for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.
- Substantial boost to Kempfield potential economics through the achievement of separate, high quality commercial grade zinc and lead concentrates for multiple possible revenue streams from zinc, silver, lead and gold.
- Acquisitions in world-class Mount Read Volcanics belt Tasmania - with pre-JORC Code historical mineralisation estimates.
- Board changes and acquisitions advisor appointment - Argent positioned for next phase of growth with increased exposure to potential deal flow together with augmented board and corporate capabilities for assessing and managing acquisitions.
- >$2 M cash position as the Company readies high priority drilling programme at Kempfield.
To view the full report, please visit:
David Busch Chief Executive Officer Argent Minerals Limited M: +61-415-613-800 E: email@example.com
Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) (OTCMKTS:MTTGF) is pleased to announce more outstanding drilling results from its Caula vanadium-graphite project in Mozambique.
- Drilling returns more high-grade vanadium and graphite over extensive widths with significant intersections close to surface
- Assays show grades of up to 1.02% Vanadium (V2O5) and 24.2% Total Graphitic Carbon (TGC)
- The vanadium is hosted in a roscoelite-mica mineral within the graphitic schist; This is expected to result in simpler and cheaper vanadium liberation than in traditional magnetite-vanadium deposits
- Mustang targeting first cashflow from stage 1 vanadium and graphite trial mining in first half of next calendar year
- Latest results include:
o MODD014: 22m at 0.31% V2O5 and 16.2% TGC from 17m
o MODD014: 6m at 0.41% V2O5 and 19.8% TGC including
-- 74m downhole at 1.02% V2O5 & 96 m downhole at 24.2% TGC
o MODD015: 14m at 0.36% V2O5 & 16.7% TGC from 17m, including
-- 18m downhole at 0.71% V2O5 & 19m and 24m downhole at 24.2% TGC
o MODD016: 4m at 0.24% V2O5 and 11.2% TGC and average including
-- 36m downhole at 0.51% V2O5 and 20 m downhole at 15.6% TGC
o MODD017: 6m at 0.31% V2O5 and 17.0% TGC
8m at 0.4% V2O5 and 14.2% TGC average including
-- 79m downhole at 0.63% V2O5 and 114 m downhole at 24.2% TGC
The latest results, which come from drilling Fence Line 3, are considered important because the significant widths and grades continue to underpin the strong economic prospects for Caula, particularly at current market prices for both commodities.
Mustang drilled diamond holes MODD014, MODD015, MODD016 and MODD017 close to the previous five holes drilled in 2016 which resulted in the 2017 JORC Inferred Mineral Resource (at 6% cut off grade) of 5.4Mt at 13.0% TGC for 702,600 tonnes of contained graphite. (see Note below)
Following initial work on Caula's graphite, recent laboratory analysis also tested for V2O5 (vanadium pentoxide) which led to the discovery of high-grade vanadium mineralisation within the Caula-ore.
In light of these results, Mustang expects to complete a maiden JORC-compliant vanadium resource in coming weeks followed by feasibility studies. It aims to undertake a fast-track development to stage 1 vanadium and graphite cashflow from trial mining in the first half of next calendar year.
The Caula vanadium mineralisation is found within a roscoelite mica (see Figure 1 in link below) and has a strong correlation with the high-grade graphite at Caula. Vanadium-bearing micas such as those at Caula are typically liberated using less energy and fewer processing steps than magnetite-vanadium deposits found in the South African Bushveld complex (Glencore-Rhovan, Bushveld Minerals-Mokopane) and Western Australia (e.g. Australian Vanadium-Gabanintha, KRC-Speewah). This creates potential for higher V2O5 concentrate grades and lower overall operating costs.
Mustang Managing Director Dr. Bernard Oliver said: "The outlook for Caula continues to go from strength to strength with every step of the Scoping Study.
"Caula was already emerging as an outstanding graphite project with both high grades up to 26% TGC and ~55% large to super jumbo flakes. The combination of high-grade vanadium and the extremely attractive graphite metallurgical results with significant intersections and grades obtained close to surface, highlight the potential for low operating costs based on the production of two commodities which are enjoying robust prices and strong growth prospects.
Assay results from MODD014 include outstanding intersections including 22m mineralised at 0.31% V2O5 average and 16.3% TGC average from 17m and includes the following high-grade intersections:
- 74m downhole at 1.02 % V2O5
- 71m and 75m downhole at 0.98 % V2O5
- 96 m downhole at 24.2% TGC
- 52 m downhole at 23.9% TGC
Assay results from MODD015 include intersections up to 0.71% V2O5 and 24.2% TGC including 14m mineralised at 0.36% V2O5 average and 16.7% TGC average from 17m, including:
- 18m downhole at 0.71 % V2O5
- 25m downhole at 0.70 % V2O5
- 19 m and 24 downhole at 24.2% TGC
- 23 m downhole at 23.3% TGC
Assay results from MODD016 include outstanding intersections up to 0.51% V2O5 and 15.6% TGC with an average grade of 0.26% V2O5 and 8.6% TGC over 14m from 35m downhole including:
- 36m downhole at 0.51 % V2O5
- 21m and 35m downhole at 0.42 % V2O5
- 20 m downhole at 15.6% TGC
- 36 downhole at 12.4% TGC
Assay results from MODD017 include outstanding intersections up to 0.63% V2O5 and 24.2% TGC with an average grade of 0.18% V2O5 and 7.06% TGC over 117m from 14m downhole including:
- 114m downhole at 0.92 % V2O5 79m downhole at 0.63 % V2O5
- 16m and 58m downhole at 0.51 % V2O5
- 114 m downhole at 24.2% TGC
- 58 m downhole at 21.30% TGC
Note: Refer to ASX Announcement dated 1 December 2017
To view tables and figures, please visit:
Managing Director: Bernard Olivier E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +61-4-08948-182 T: +27-66-4702-979 Media & Investor Relations: Paul Armstrong E: email@example.com T: +61-8-9388-147
Brand Protection and Consumer Connection solutions company YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) presents a summary of activities for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.
Review of Q1 2018 Activities
- Temporary increase in operating cash consumption in Q l to reverse in Q2
- Recurring revenue improving and costs stable
- Highly significant strategic developments in Q 1 with Motif Micro, AliHealth, Australian Made, proposed Blockchain Token Sale Event
Developments in Q 1 2018
Highly significant corporate developments occurred in Q 1:
1. Motif Micro. In January 2018, the acquisition of the global rights to the Motif Micro technology developed at MIT was completed. Motif Micro is the most significant development in Anti- Counterfeit technology in a generation. Its key value lies in being able to offer unfakeable, forensic level Anti-Counterfeit protection that is smartphone readable. That is, it provides a low-cost, easily deployed solution for mass market application with the highest level of counterfeit protection. Directors are strongly of the view that the value-creation capacity of Motif Micro will more than offset the dilution of the equity issuance to fund the acquisition. There are numerous routes to monetising Motif Micro with solid interesting in licencing the technology the most significant near term opportunity.
2. Proposed Blockchain Token Sale Event. Blockchain specialist, Enhanced Society, was appointed to explore the undertaking of a Token Sale Event (TSE) for YPB. While still under consideration, a successfully executed TSE would be highly value-creating for shareholders.
3. AliHealth. In March 2018, YPB China was appointed the first commercial distribution partner for the serialisation and customer connection platform of AliHealth, a subsidiary of Alibaba Group. YPB has struggled with sales traction in China despite the enormous counterfeit issues there. The AliHealth relationship is expected to open previously closed doors and provide a clear path to strong revenue growth and profitability of YPB's China business. Broader opportunities with AliHealth are possible in future.
4. Australian Made. In March 2018 an MOU was signed with the Australian Made Campaign to offer YPB's full PROTECT DETECT CONNECT product suite to Australian Made licensees. The collaboration has no fixed term and took immediate effect but will launch officially in May 2018. Under the agreement Australian Made commits to (amongst other things) recommend YPB's solutions to its 2700+ licensees. This relationship opens a significant opportunity for more rapid sales cycles to a broader market and to drive revenues of the Australian business.
To view the full report, please visit:
Mr. John Houston Executive Chairman YPB Group Limited T: +61-458-701-088 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Gerard Eakin Director YPB Group Limited T: +61-427-011-596 E: email@example.com W: www.ypbsystems.com
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) provides the Company's Quarterly Report.
- 3QFY2018 TAB Milestone Achieved - 12% MPPT Performance for Au-free P-I-N Modules
- GSL Italia Awarded EUR500,000 Grant in EU Horizon 2020 Project (Spearhead)
- CBA - A$4 Million Finance Facility
- Provisional Patent Lodged for Solution-Based Carbon Conductor
- Strategic International Investment Negotiations Near Completion
- Voluntary Suspension Expected to be Lifted When Investment Completed
To view the full report, please visit:
GSL Headquarters: Marine Andre Investor Relations Manager T: +61-2-6299-1592 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Germany & Europe: Eva Reuter Dr Reuter Investor Relations T: +49-177-605-8804 E: email@example.com
Queensland Bauxite Ltd (ASX:QBL) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
EXECUTIVE CHAIRPERSON'S REPORT
I am very pleased to report, as QBL's Executive Chairperson and responsible for Business Development, on behalf of the Board of Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) (or "the Company") our most significant Quarterly to date. We are currently in the midst of an international expansion project that has taken Queensland Bauxite Ltd from purely an exploration company, through its investment in Medical Cannabis Limited (MCL), to become a dominant global player in the burgeoning multi-billion dollar medical Cannabis Industry.
Medical Cannabis Limited "Creating a better future"
During this Quarter the Board at Queensland Bauxite Ltd has embarked upon a significant infrastructure program to prepare the foundation blocks required to carry the Company forward with its projects in mining and medical Cannabis research and product development. To "create a better future" we have aggressively pursued and engaged the services of Australian and Internationally renowned professionals in Medical Cannabis Research and Development, Digital Media Marketing and Management and Project Management ensuring that the Company will be prepared to professionally manage and oversee the development of each project.
We were also pleased to oversee the successful sowing and current harvesting of our first Summer Hemp Food Seed crops in Victoria and New South Wales. The Company currently has over 50 tonnes of seed in storage ready for processing, with significant further tonnages expected from the current harvests underway. We also look forward to our current Winter Crops, which we expect to be even larger in yield and tonnage. Our Seed and Processing Division, through Hemp Hulling Co, is currently undergoing a significant manufacturing upgrade that we expect to multiply by over ten times the output capacity of our Hemp Seed Food production for large commercial production. We expect the new facilities to begin operating to full capacity in June. Although we have not been able to continue our production in the recent quarter during this upgrade period, we expect the conclusion of this significant facility production capacity upgrade to enable the company to achieve the significant revenues that we believe will be achieved in the short term, particularly with the new distribution partnerships that have recently been developed.
We are pleased to report that during the past 6 months QBL: MCL has successfully entered into formal agreements, Joint ventures and is presently undertaking projects with no fewer than 10 Australian and International companies such as:
EndoCRO Ltd, Israel, for the formulation of a unique medical Cannabis drug delivery system.
CannTab Therapeuritics Ltd, Canada, for the rights to exclusively manufacture and distribute throughout Australia and Asia their exclusive pharmaceutical grade GMP (XR) CannTab pills to alleviate chronic illness and assist with pain management.
AlgaeTec Ltd, Australia, is licensing our unique Cannabis cultivar seed bank to formulate Cannabis medicinal products for veterinary medications.
Certara, USA, is providing pharmaceutical consultative services for the development and distribution of the CannTab XR medication here in Australia. Drs Andreas Wallnoefer and Graham Scott are providing technical oversight.
THE TECHNION, Israel. MCRG, our Medical Cannabis Research group, has signed an agreement to fund the research studies of Dr David (Dedi) Meiri Ph.D., and his team as they investigate the intervention of medicinal Cannabis to disrupt the debilitating mechanisms of Autoimmune Disease, in particular, Multiple Sclerosis. MCRG has the rights to an exclusive license agreement to benefit from any discoveries that come as a direct result of the research being conducted by Dr Meiri and his team.
John Easterling, Amazon Herb Co., has joined the board of Medical Cannabis Ltd, a world-renowned expert in Cannabis Therapeuticals. John is providing valuable consultative services to all our MCL Projects.
Hemp Hulling Company, Queensland, oversees the processing and packaging of all our Hemp Seed nutritional products and Hemp Seed oil. We are very pleased to have the professional services of the Edwards family who are managing and developing this division.
Burleigh Heads Cannabis. Queensland. MCL has entered into a binding MOU with BHC. The deal provides MCL with immediate access to the required Australian licenses and secured storage facilities to import our CannTab medical Cannabis pharmaceutical extended release pills from Canada.
VitaHemp "Black label" product release. We believe, that VitaHemp's "Black label" Hemp Seed Oil soft gel capsules will fill a current vacancy in the marketplace by supplying a Hemp Seed product which is a plant-based alternative to Fish Oil capsules.
VitaHemp's Seed and processing Division, HHC, and partners Waltanna Hemp Group, providing our Hemp Seed ingredients for the 'Red Tractor' group. Red Tractor supply Coles (ASX:WES).
The Board is also pleased that the South Johnstone Bauxite Project has achieved some significant milestones during the current reporting period. We have moved into the next development phase as our Project team meets with the management and boards of international bauxite and alumina processing companies in China who have shown an interest to discuss partnering in the development of this project. It is our belief that this will be a significant year in the development and life of our company, and we look forward to profitable returns on our investments moving forward in to the 2H 2018.
To view the full report, please visit:
Queensland Bauxite Ltd Tel: +61-2-9291-9000 For further information or any queries please email the Company at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alt Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS) (Alt or 'the Company') is pleased to announce the first results from the RC drilling program at the Southwark deposit, Bottle Creek Gold Project, WA. Southwark lies 1 km to the north of the Emu deposit (see Figure 1 in link below) and the first results indicate continuity of the broad gold zones encountered at Emu(see Note 1 below). Gold assays have been received from drillholes SWKRC001 to SWKRC018 with individual assays up to 65.6 g/t Au(see Note 2 below). Significant results are listed in detail in Table 1 (see link below). High grade gold zones occur within and alongside broad, consistently graded zones such as 23m @ 3.1 g/t Au(see Note 3 below). These broad zones are a positive feature for potential future mining operations, ensuring a minimal 'nugget' effect and a more easily extracted bulk target.
- Results from first modern drilling at Southwark indicate significant gold zones
- 3200 metres of RC drilling for 44 holes completed at Southwark with all samples despatched for assay
- Significant intercepts from Southwark include:
o 13m @ 11.1 g/t Au, including 7m @ 18.9 g/t Au
o 11m @ 8.5 g/t Au, including 5m @ 16.6 g/t Au
o 13m @ 6.4 g/t Au, including 3m @ 12.7 g/t Au
o 9m @ 5.6 g/t Au, including 4m @ 9.0 g/t Au
o 6m @ 5.3 g/t Au, including 2m @ 14.4 g/t Au
o 23m @ 3.1 g/t Au, including 12m @ 4.3 g/t Au
o 13m @ 3.1 g/t Au, including 4m @ 6.4 g/t Au
- Broad gold zones at southern margin of Southwark indicate mineralisation is open along strike and at depth
- High grade gold shoots identified with several holes ending in mineralisation
- Consistent gold grades intercepted in the laterite cap above Southwark mineralisation
The initial results from Southwark demonstrate that mineralisation is open to the south, with the southernmost line of drilling including drillhole SWKRC005, with 23m @ 3.1 g/t Au (see Figure 2 in link below). This broad zone of gold mineralisation has not been closed off at depth or by either modern or historical drilling to the south. Continuity of the mineralisation is evident in the next section to the north (see Figure 2 in link below; SWKRC010). In addition, mineralisation appears to be broadening with depth, and several holes were found to end in mineralisation.
Drilling at the un-mined Southwark deposit has been completed, for a total of 3,200m. Approximately 1,300 assayed metres are included in this announcement. The concluding stage of the RC drilling program is currently underway at the Emu deposit, ahead of resource modelling. This phase of RC drilling at Bottle Creek will be completed on the 7th May, 2018; well ahead of schedule and within budget. Alt will have completed in excess of 12,000m of RC drilling in 7 weeks.
Alt CEO James Anderson said; "The Southwark drilling is returning some solid results, with grades and widths that are consistent with the Emu deposit. The project has significant extra scope, considering that we are drilling only two mineralised zones over 1,000m, whereas the Bottle Creek strike length is around 7 to 8 kilometres. Southwark is shaping up to be another shallow asset with excellent gold grades and possible open-pit potential. The new drilling we've completed shows that it has been poorly tested in the south. We have excellent results, including over 20m at 3 g/t gold, in our southernmost drill fence. This is definitely an area we will be drilling in the future. The Southwark deposit is 1,000 metres from the northernmost drill fence we've completed at Emu. Historical drilling between the two has not sufficiently tested the extent of mineralisation, as we've seen. This makes the ground between Southwark and Emu quite prospective."
Significant gold intercepts from Alt's new drilling at the un-mined Southwark deposit are listed in detail in Table 1 (see link below), and include:
- SWKRC001: 1m @ 5.8 g/t Au from 41m
- SWKRC003: 1m @ 3.8 g/t Au from 52m
- SWKRC004: 10 @ 1.6 g/t Au from 68m
- SWKRC005: 23m @ 3.1 g/t Au from 79m
o including 12m @ 4.3 g/t Au from 81m
- SWKRC006: 2m @ 1.1 g/t Au from 20m
o and 1m @ 2.7 g/t Au from 29m
- SWKRC007: 6m @ 5.3 g/t Au from 53m
o including 2m @ 14.43 g/t Au from 54m
- SWKRC008: 2m @ 1.4 g/t Au from 5m
o and 1m @ 7.0 g/t Au from 50m
o and 4m @ 1.9 g/t Au from 55m
- SWKRC009: 1m @ 1.0 g/t Au from 72m
- SWKRC010: 8m @ 1.4 g/t Au from 79m
o and 2m @ 1.4 g/t Au from 92m
- SWKRC011: 8m @ 1.2 g/t Au from 31m
- SWKRC013: 12m @ 2.2 g/t Au from 20m
o and 13m @ 3.1 g/t Au from 50m
o including 4m @ 6.4 g/t Au from 51m
- SWKRC014: 9m @ 5.6 g/t Au from 71m
o including 4m @ 9.0 g/t Au from 73m
- SWKRC015: 6m @ 2.2 g/t Au from 3m
- SWKRC016: 13m @ 11.1 g/t Au from 53m
o including 7m @ 18.9 g/t Au from 57m
o including 1m @ 65.6 g/t Au from 61m
- SWKRC017: 10, @ 1.1 g/t Au from 1m
o and 11m @ 8.5 g/t Au from 51m
o including 5m @ 16.6 g/t Au from 56m
- SWKRC018: 13m @ 6.4 g/t Au from 73m
o including 3m @ 12.7 g/t Au from 79m
Figure 2 and 3 (see link below) show cross-sections with new drilling and significant intercepts through the Southwark deposit, located approximately 1 km north of Emu. The location of new drillholes discussed in this release is given in plan view in Figure 4 (see link below). Section A-A' (see Figure 2 in link below) shows the widening of mineralisation with increasing depth. This section is also the southernmost drill line completed by Alt at Southwark and demonstrates the potential for good continuity of mineralisation both to the south towards Emu and at depth.
Mineralisation at Southwark shows the same structural and lithological setting as that encountered at Emu. The 'mineralised zone' is hosted within a black shale sequence and dips steeply to the south-west. The host rock is interpreted to be a quartz-sericite schist, discussed in more detail in the section below.
In Alt's previous announcements for the Bottle Creek project, the geology had been interpreted in line with that described in detail in historical reports. As part of our new intellectual ownership of the project, Alt commissioned a petrographic study of key rock types, to generate greater understanding of the key lithologies associated with mineralisation. Preliminary results from that study suggest that the country rock surrounding the mineralised black shale unit is not a quartz porphyry, as described by historical explorers. Instead, microscopic analysis suggests a metamorphosed quartz-sericite schist with quartz phenocrysts. This rock type has a sedimentary, rather than igneous origin as previously thought. Alt will be conducting further analysis to understand the Bottle Creek geology in more detail.
Regional Setting and Exploration History
The Bottle Creek gold mine lies 100 km north east of Menzies in the Mt Ida gold belt (see Figure 5 in link below). The gold mine is located on the northern extremity of the Mt Ida-Ularring greenstone belt extending from Davyhurst to Mt Alexander (see Figure 5 in link below). The Ularring greenstone belt forms the western part of the Norseman-Wiluna Province of the Yilgarn Craton. The location of mineralisation and local geology, is shown in Figure 6 (see link below).
During historical operation from 1988-1989, 90,000 oz Au was produced from two open pits (Boags and VB; see Figure 7 in link below). Significant historical drilling along a 9.8 km strike outlined the Emu, Southwark and XXXX deposits. However these were never mined. The historical RC drill fences were spaced at 100m, with infill drill line spacing at 50m and 25m at various locations. The majority of drilling targeted oxide mineralisation and reached no deeper than 80m vertically below surface.
Alt's new drilling results continue to provide confirmation of historical intercepts, improve confidence in historical data, proves the continuity and grade of mineralisation in key parts of the Emu deposit. Further, gold mineralisation appears to continue at depth, with several drillholes ending in mineralisation. Additional drillholes are being planned at Emu and other areas of the Bottle Creek Project to test the continuity of gold mineralisation at depth. RC drilling for resource definition is ongoing.
1 e.g. See ARS announcement, 27th March, 2018: http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/92549/
2 From drillhole SWKRC016, 61-62m
3 From drillhole SWKRC005, 79-102m
To view tables and figures, please visit:
James Anderson CEO Alt Resources Ltd E: email@example.com Peter Taylor Investor Relations E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +61-412-036-231
Cervantes Corporation Limited (ASX:CVS) (the Company) is pleased to advise that the inaugural drilling programme at the Albury Heath Project is expected to commence on Thursday 3 May 2018. The drillers will mobilise Wednesday morning with the drilling expected to take 7 to 10 days to complete, depending on weather.
The Albury Heath tenement package (P51/2937, P51/2997 - 3001) is located approximately 23 kilometres South East of the mining town of Meekatharra in Western Australia (see Figure 1. in link below). The project was strategically acquired by the company for its near term production potential. Having reached a number of milestones, the Company is very excited to be commencing its first drilling programme and the potential that is gradually coming to fruition.
As announced on 7 February 2017, Continental Resource Management (CRM) estimated a Maiden JORC Resource of Indicated and Inferred Resources of 390,000t at 2.15g/t Au, for a total of 27,000oz of contained gold above a cut-off grade of 0.5g/t Au. This is an 80% increase in estimated ounces since the last published (1999 JORC) Resource Estimate of 164,500t @ 2.87 g/t Au for 15,200oz.
------------------------------------------------------------------ Tonnes Grade(g/t) Au(ounces) Indicated 300,000 2.25 21,500 Inferred 90,000 1.9 5,500 Totals 390,000 2.15 27,000 ------------------------------------------------------------------ Table 1. Resource Summary- above lower cut off of 0.5g/tBeyond the mineral resource estimated by mining industry consultant CRM the modelling exercise threw up several factors inherent in the drilling technology used at the time and in the resource modelling process, that open the potential for additional exploration potential. Cervantes is developing a drilling programme that will assess potential resource upside by testing;
1) Down dip potential (the mineralisation is open at depth)
2) Up dip potential (known mineralization is inadequately sampled at shallow depths), and
3) Sampling of the potentially high grade footwall to existing stopes that weren't sampled by past drilling.
The drilling programme will also serve to provide fresh material for metallurgical testing and geotechnical information to assist in pit design. With fresh material and results from this exploration program, Cervantes expects to be in a stronger position to continue discussions with nearby mills regarding treatment of the ore.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
Collin Vost Executive Chairman T: +61-8-6436-2300 E: email@example.com
Thundelarra (ASX:THX) (OTCMKTS:TLXPF) is pleased to report that a Sub-Audio Magnetics (SAM) Geophysical Programme has commenced at the Garden Gully Project.
- Encouraging preliminary results from the programme undertaken over Garden Gully area
o Crown Prince
Preliminary results from the current SAM survey are very encouraging and clearly indicate that this method is effective in detecting prospective structures within this terrain and is going to be of immense value for future exploration to identify further targets over the areas with extensive cover (see Figure 1 in link below).
At Crown Prince, the survey has defined several NNE/SSW trending bedrock conductive units which have been disrupted by cross-cutting NE/SW and NW/SE structures and have a clear correlation with the known gold mineralisation.
The NE/SW dipole SAM surveying at Lydia has mapped a number of N/S to NNE/SSW trending conductive units which have been again disrupted by cross cutting structures and show a good correlation with the gold intersections from previous drilling.
The SAM data is currently being compiled and detailed interpretation/targeting will commence once this final data is received.
Recent Drilling Samples
1,250 samples have been collected from the recent Air Core, Reverse Circulation and Diamond drilling and submitted to Nagrom laboratory in Perth for multiple elements analysis.
Once the assay results have been received and collated then the resultant geological interpretations will be reported to the market together with any significant findings.
The Garden Gully project area is characterised by a veneer of transported cover of variable thickness, underlain in places by a subsurface layer of duricrust. We believe that the combination of these factors has contributed to past soil geochemistry surveys failing to identify and locate accurately the underlying primary mineralised structures that our exploration has found. This was the rationale for the recent programme of air core. SAM surveys are currently undertaken over the Transylvania and Young prospects (see Figure 2 in link below) and other selected areas with complete cover will follow soon after.
About Garden Gully.
Thundelarra's wholly-owned Garden Gully project comprises 15 granted Prospecting Licences and 2 granted Exploration Licences covering about 78 square kilometres, located in Western Australia's Murchison region about 20 kilometres north-west of the town of Meekatharra.
To view figures, please visit:
Mr Tony Lofthouse Chief Executive Officer Telephone: +61-8-9389-6927 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.thundelarra.com
Cryptocurrency Exchange Binance.com (CRYPTO:BNB) advise that GNT/BTC (CRYPTO:GNT) and GNT/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading GNT now.
Golem is a global, open source, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It is made up of the combined power of users' machines, from PCs to entire data centers. Golem is capable of computing a wide variety of tasks, from CGI rendering, through machine learning to scientific computing. Golem's limitations are only defined by our developer community's creativity. Golem creates a decentralized sharing economy of computing power and supplies software developers with a flexible, reliable and cheap source of computing power.
Golem enables users and applications (requestors) to rent out cycles of other users' (providers) machines. Any user ranging from a single PC owner to a large data center can share resources through Golem and get paid in GNT (Golem Network Tokens) by requestors. Golem utilizes an Ethereum-based transaction system to settle payments between providers, requestors and software developers. All computations take place in sandbox environments and are fully isolated from the host's system. Software developers are in the center of Golem's ecosystem: Our Application Registry and Transaction Framework enable anyone to deploy, distribute and monetize applications in the Golem network.
Max Supply: 1,000,000,000 GNT
Circulating Supply: 834,262,000 GNT
Issue Price: $ 0.0100
To view the Whitepaper, please visit:
Golem E: email@example.com WWW: www.golem.network
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) ("White Rock" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on its plans to conduct a comprehensive exploration program at its globally significant 100% owned zinc VMS project at Red Mountain in Alaska.
White Rock's exploration for the upcoming field season is planned to include:
- A targeted diamond drilling program aimed at in-fill and expansion of the high grade maiden Resource,
- On-ground orientation EM and possibly geochemistry exploration across the two already identified deposits,
- Regional application of the best geophysics and geochemistry exploration tools determined from the on-ground orientation work, and
- A follow-up diamond drilling program on the best of the more than 30 already identified exploration targets.
A key part of the field program is the application of modern-day ground geophysics techniques for the first time on this project, particularly a range of surface and downhole electrical techniques to assist in identifying possible targets for subsequent drill holes that will test for high grade massive sulphide mineralisation both as extensions to the known deposits at Dry Creek and West Tundra Flats, and also some of the 30 already identified exploration targets developed from historic shallow EM and historic surface geochemistry.
White Rock is pleased to announce that Zonge International, Inc., one of the world's leading geophysical contractors, has been selected to provide these geophysical services for the Red Mountain field program.
The next steps in the Company's upcoming exploration field season are the construction of the field camp commencing next week, followed by full camp commissioning with drilling and field crews scheduled to commence the field program during the last week of May.
The drilling campaign will aim to infill and extend the maiden resource which already has two identified deposits (Dry Creek and West Tundra Flats) and a Resource base of 16.7Mt at 8.9% ZnEq (see Note below) including a high-grade component of 9.1Mt @ 12.9% ZnEq (see Note below) (refer ASX announcement 26 April 2017 regarding the maiden Mineral Resource).
This drilling is aimed to follow-up on drilling last done in the 1990s, which included
68.9m @ 4% Zn, 1.8% Pb, 58g/t Ag and 0.3g/t Au (DC98-60),
36.1m @ 6.2% Zn, 2.5% Pb, 183g/t Ag and 1g/t Au (DC98-40) and
12.5m @ 12.5% Zn, 5.5% Pb, 160g/t Ag and 1.1g/t Au (DC97-04).
(refer ASX Announcement dated 15 February 2016 "White Rock Minerals proposes to acquire VMS project in Alaska".)
MD & CEO Matt Gill said "The Company is very excited about the imminent commencement of field activities at our Red Mountain project. There is a real sense of anticipation that drill testing could yield additional high grade zinc deposits that catapult the project to the next stage and realise White Rock's aspiration to develop a new mine. This is an exciting time for White Rock".
The work program for Zonge will include on-ground orientation geophysics at the known deposit at Dry Creek (located in the bottom right hand corner of Figure One in link below), followed by the more regional application of the best identified geophysics tools on a number of the high priority conductors circled in pink in Figure One (see link below).
Note: ZnEq = Zinc equivalent grades are estimated using long-term broker consensus estimates compiled by RFC Ambrian as at 20 March 2017 adjusted for recoveries from historical metallurgical test work and calculated with the formula: ZnEq =100 x [(Zn% x 2,206.7 x 0.9) + (Pb% x 1,922 x 0.75) + (Cu% x 6,274 x 0.70) + (Ag g/t x (19.68/31.1035) x 0.70) + (Au g/t x (1,227/31.1035) x 0.80)] / (2,206.7 x 0.9). White Rock is of the opinion that all elements included in the metal equivalent calculation have reasonable potential to be recovered and sold.
To view figures, please visit:
Matt Gill (Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer) Or Shane Turner (Company Secretary) Phone: +61-3-5331-4644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.whiterockminerals.com.au
Lithium Power International Limited (ASX:LPI) (OTCMKTS:LTHHF) ("LPI" or "the Company") provides an update on the status of the sale of its interest in its Argentinian lithium project situated in the Centenario salar to Centenario Lithium Limited ("the Purchaser").
As announced on 4 December 2017, the Company has entered into binding contracts with the Purchaser to dispose of 100% of the shares in Lithium Power International Holdings (Argentina) Pty Ltd ("LPIH"). LPIH is the Company's wholly-owned Australian subsidiary that holds the Company's interest in the Centenario project (the "Transaction").
The Transaction was scheduled for completion on or before 30 April 2018, however through no fault of the Company the Transaction has not yet completed. The parties have therefore agreed to extend the completion date to 14 May 2018.
The Purchaser has already advanced the Company an amount of $1 million to complete its initial payment obligations. At completion, the Purchaser will be required to pay an additional A$3M in cash to the Company. This cash price will be reduced by $250,000 in the event that a specified tenement is not transferred to the LPIH group.
In addition, the Purchaser is required to:
- pay to LPI a success fee of $375,000 on announcement of a maiden JORC resource above of at least 250,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent; and
- grant to LPI a royalty of 1.5% on gross revenues earned from Centenario for a period of 20 years commencing on the date of finalisation of a definitive feasibility study.
In the event that the Transaction does not complete by 14 May 2018, the Company will retain the $1 million already received from the Purchaser and will transfer to the Purchaser shares representing 30% of the total issued capital of LPIH.
Martin C Holland - CEO Lithium Power International E: email@example.com T: +61-2-9276-1245 www.lithiumpowerinternational.com Twitter: @LithiumPowerLPI
Myob Group Ltd (ASX:MYO) provides the Company's AGM Presentation and Addresses.
2017 Operational Highlights
- Accelerated growth in online subscribers (new wins and migrations)
- Continued uplift in customer lifetime value (higher ARPU and retention rates; strong growth in Connected Services)
- Total addressable market expanded through acquisition of Paycorp(new payments revenue stream)
- MYOB recognised as a market leader in ERP in Australia and New Zealand
- MYOB rebrand and marketing campaign successfully completed
- Board and management team strengthened (four new additions); highly engaged MYOB team of 1,500+ employees
To view the full presentation, please visit:
Investor Enquiries Christina Nallaiah Head of Investor Relations T: +61-2-9089-9122 M: +61-468-362-553 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) (Hastings or the Company) is pleased to advise that the Company has embarked on the development of a Supply Chain Platform using blockchain technology.
- A decentralised supply chain management system to track product from mine to market using blockchain technology.
- Provides confidence on quality and facilitates compliance with ISO 26000 on social responsibility.
- Use of RFID tagging and Smart Contracts provides reliable pricing data and transaction history thereby providing efficiency and transparency.
- Creates greater commercial opportunities for the demand of Hastings Mixed Rare Earth Carbonate (MREC) globally.
The Hastings Blockchain-enabled Supply Chain Platform uses blockchain technology to trace and track Mixed Rare Earth Carbonate (MREC) produced from its Yangibana mine to its customers. The transparent tracking provides confidence to consumers as to the quality and viability of MREC from the Yangibana mine which meets ethical, environmental and responsible standards of production. The Platform will now enable users to certify the source of origin of Hastings MREC footprint.
Charles Lew, Hastings Executive Chairman, said "The Hastings Blockchain-enabled Supply Chain Platform is a decentralised supply chain management system. It is a game changer for current supply chain relationships.
Using RFID tagging technology and IOT for digital smart contracts, this innovative Hastings platform will in future form the basis of providing numerous advantages to mining companies, commodities traders, manufacturers and consumers in compliance with ISO 26000 and meets the demands of ethical mining, environmental awareness and source of origin of the raw material.
This technology will provide Hastings with significant commercial and financial opportunities as we move forward to bring the Yangibana mine into production".
Hastings Blockchain-enabled Supply Chain Platform
Blockchain is a software innovation for establishing a consensus between users over a decentralized network by recording transactions on a digital ledger. This enables transactions to take place throughout a network, without the need for a central intermediary to track, verify and approve the digital exchange of value.
Functioning like a ledger, the blockchain creates a tamper-proof, indelible record of transactions, enabling it to work in a trustless environment. Additionally, the system can be made fully transparent, ie. the list of transactions is visible to everyone on a public domain.
Hastings', Supply Chain Platform is developed to track the flow of goods and services between businesses and across borders providing transaction integrity. At each step of the process, the blockchain can vouch for the provenance and authenticity of a shipment via its transaction history. In addition, its decentralised nature makes it virtually impossible (or at least prohibitively expensive) for malicious actors to alter the ledger. Speed is also another factor: should a shipment be disrupted or go missing, the data stored on the common ledger provides a rapid way for all parties to trace it and determine who handled the shipment last.
Track and trace
Hastings will use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Internet Of Things (IOT) technologies for material tracking, proof of source and ownership of the physical product, making it more efficient and secure. Physical properties such as weight, composition, date and time will be recorded and stored in the RFID directly from the Yangibana mine.
Blockchain technology uses digital smart contracts to provide reliable pricing data and transaction history, providing a further level of transparency and efficiency. They emulate the logic of contractual clauses facilitating, verifying or enforcing the performance of a contractual agreement in the software code.
Hastings will keep the market informed on progress as the platform is developed.
To view figures, please visit:
Charles Lew Executive Chairman T: +65-9790-9008 Guy Robertson Finance Director T: +61-9078-7674
Fluence Corporation Limited (ASX:FLC) (OTCMKTS:EMFGF) is pleased to unveil its Aspiral(TM) family of decentralized, smart packaged wastewater treatment solutions, based on its innovative Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (MABR) technology. Fluence MABR is a spirally wound, self-respiring membrane that provides aeration for the wastewater process and functions as the biological reactor.
- Smart-Packaged MABR-based solutions provide decentralized treatment options for a range of capacities
- Fast deployment ideal for small towns, residential communities, resorts, hotels and commercial complexes
- Systems can produce Class 1A (China) and Title 22 (US) quality effluent for reuse
The Aspiral is a modular solution that reduces aeration energy consumption by up to 90% as compared to conventional wastewater treatment methods, making it ideal for small- to medium-sized installations serving small towns, villages, residential communities, resorts, hotels, and commercial complexes, among others. The Aspiral family of solutions offers several sized models, with treatment capacities per unit ranging from 20-350 m3/day (5,200- 92,000 GPD), depending on effluent requirements and design temperature. Additionally, containers may be connected in parallel to handle larger effluent flows.
The Aspiral(TM) L3, which treats up to 300 m3/day (80,000 GPD) of raw municipal wastewater, is equipped with all internal air and wastewater piping and arrives ready for fast installation and start-up. The Aspiral(TM) S1 and M2 models treat up to 50 m3/day (14,000 GPD) and 115 m3/day (30,000 GPD) of raw municipal wastewater, respectively, and include internal clarifiers, integral pre-treatment screen and arrive fully equipped and ready for fast installation and start-up.
Additionally, the systems have been designed and field tested to produce Class 1A (China) and Title 22 (US) quality effluent for reuse through an enhanced nutrient removal process, can be monitored and controlled remotely, require minimal maintenance and are designed for future expansion due to their modular nature.
To view figures, please visit:
Henry Charrabé (USA) Managing Director & CEO E: email@example.com P: +1-212-572-3766 Richard Irving (USA) Executive Chairman E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +1-408-382-9790 Ross Kennedy (Australia) Company Secretary & Advisor to the Board E: email@example.com P: +61-409-524-442 Media (Australia): Tristan Everett Market Eye E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61-403-789-096