Articles on this Page
- 04/22/18--20:18: _ Deep Yellow Limite...
- 04/23/18--00:37: _ White Rock Mineral...
- 04/23/18--15:20: _ Core Exploration L...
- 04/23/18--15:22: _ State Gas Limited ...
- 04/23/18--15:51: _ Fluence Corporatio...
- 04/23/18--16:05: _ Intermin Resources...
- 04/23/18--16:46: _ Core Exploration L...
- 04/23/18--17:24: _ PlayUp to Acquire ...
- 04/23/18--18:00: _ iSignthis Ltd (ASX...
- 04/23/18--18:16: _ White Rock Mineral...
- 04/23/18--20:27: _ Thundelarra Ltd (A...
- 04/23/18--21:28: _ VIDEO: Bluechiip L...
- 04/23/18--23:02: _ Lithium Power Inte...
- 04/23/18--23:27: _ DroneShield Ltd (A...
- 04/25/18--15:29: _ Carnarvon Petroleu...
- 04/25/18--15:32: _ Liquefied Natural ...
- 04/25/18--15:38: _ Investigator Resou...
- 04/25/18--16:05: _ Regeneus Ltd (ASX:...
- 04/25/18--16:43: _ Mustang Resources ...
- 04/25/18--16:46: _ Rumble Resources L...
- 04/22/18--20:18: Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) March 2018 Quarterly Activity Report
- 04/23/18--15:20: Core Exploration Ltd (ASX:CXO) Issue of Placement Shares
- 04/23/18--15:22: State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Appointment of Chief Operating Officer
- 04/23/18--16:46: Core Exploration Ltd (ASX:CXO) Junior Minerals Exploration Incentive
- 04/23/18--17:24: PlayUp to Acquire TopBetta (ASX:TBH) and Mad Bookie
- 04/23/18--20:27: Thundelarra Ltd (ASX:THX) Second Quarter Activity Report
- 04/25/18--15:32: Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Quarterly Highlights
- 04/25/18--16:05: Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Quarterly Report
- 04/25/18--16:43: Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) Quarterly Activities Report
- 04/25/18--16:46: Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) Quarterly Activities Report
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) provides the Company's Quarterly Activity Report for the period ending 31 March, 2018.
- Reptile Project - 173 RC holes drilled for 5,923m over 2 targets in the highly prospective Tumas palaeochannel system
o 72 drill holes returned > 100ppm eU3O8 over 1m
o Targeting calcrete associated hosted mineralisation within palaeochannels, similar to the Langer Heinrich uranium mine located 30km to the north east
- Resource drilling focussed on Tumas 3 East returned 50 anomalous holes from 84 holes drilled.
- Semi-regional target tested part of Tumas palaeochannel and returned 22 anomalous holes from 89 holes drilled.
- Nova JV Project- JOGMEC approved annual budget of $1.3M to March 2019.
During the March quarter work continued on the 2 Namibian projects: Reptile Project (EPLs 3496 and 3497) and the Nova Joint Venture Project (EPLs 3699 and 3670). See Figure 1 in link below for locations. Activities on the Reptile Project focussed on uranium resource upgrade activities in the areas immediately adjacent to the Tumas 3 deposit and on semi-regional exploration drilling over parts of the general Tumas palaeochannel system. On the Nova JV project, work involved assessment of the field activities carried out during last year and preparing and presenting the program and budget for the following year for approval by JOGMEC.
To view the full report with figures, please visit:
John Borshoff Managing Director/CEO T: +61-8-9286-6999 F: +61-8-9286-6969 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.deepyellow.com.au
White Rock Minerals Limited (ASX:WRM) advises that its recent 1 for 3 pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer (Entitlement Offer) closed on 19 April 2018. White Rock advises that it raised a total of $1,301,443 from existing shareholders under the Entitlement Offer.
White Rock received acceptances in respect of 130,144,353 shares. The number of shares offered under the Entitlement Offer was 357,026,100 shares resulting in a shortfall of 226,881,747 shares to be placed by the underwriter.
All Directors of the Company have applied for 100% of their entitlement.
DJ Carmichael Pty Limited in its capacity as underwriter has received extra expressions of interest for shortfall shares to the total of $400,000, on top of the first $1,600,000 of the Entitlement Offer it agreed to underwrite. The underwriter will finalise the underwriting component and additional shortfall amount of $698,557 in the coming days as per the underwriting agreement and this will result in the issuance of a further 69,855,647 shares.
The new shares (including underwritten securities) are expected to be issued on or around 26 April 2018, with trading to commence on or around 27 April 2018. In addition, 100,000,000 unlisted options exercisable at $0.02 and expiring 26 March 2021 are expected to be issued on or around 26 April 2018 (based on pro-rata entitlement to investors).
The Company also notes that it received overwhelming demand for its recent Placement (refer ASX Announcement dated 28 March 2018) where it successfully raised $1.6M (before costs). This successful placement combined with the proceeds of the entitlement offer has provided gross proceeds of $3.6M to White Rock, which will assist to fund the planned exploration program at its Red Mountain high-grade zinc VMS project in Alaska.
The Directors reserve the right to place any or all of the remaining 157,026,100 shortfall shares ($1.57M) within three months after the closing date of the Entitlement Offer.
MD & CEO Matt Gill said:-
"This Equity Raising is a game-changer for White Rock. With this successful placement combined with the underwritten entitlement offer, White Rock will be able to get on the ground in Alaska this coming northern spring and commence an aggressive exploration program on our globally significant, high-grade zinc VMS project at Red Mountain. We are very excited about the potential for this project, and the news flow that should come from a successful drilling campaign and a more regional geophysics and geochemistry program here.
I and the other White Rock directors wish to thank all participating shareholders and new investors for their support."
Matt Gill (Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer) Or Shane Turner (Company Secretary) Phone: +61-3-5331-4644 Email: email@example.com WWW: www.whiterockminerals.com.au
Core Exploration Limited (ASX:CXO) is pleased to announce that it is issuing 95,283,970 fully paid ordinary shares as announced on 16 April 2018. The Company will issue the Shares to sophisticated, professional and institutional investors under a share placement raising $5,050,050 (before costs).
To view the release, please visit:
Core Exploration Ltd T: +61-8-7324-2987 E: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.coreexploration.com.au
Brisbane-based conventional gas developer State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is pleased to advise it has appointed Mr James Crowley as Chief Operating Officer.
A significant milestone in building the capacity of the Company, Mr Crowley's appointment will help drive progress in the appraisal and development of the Company's Reid's Dome - Cattle Creek conventional gas project (PL-231) southwest of Rolleston in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland.
Within this new strategic role at State Gas, Mr Crowley will also facilitate consideration and assessment of new projects, as the Company looks to expand its portfolio.
Currently Gas Operations Manager and Head of Subsurface at energy major AGL Energy Ltd, Mr Crowley holds a Bachelor of Science (Hons) and brings global expertise in petroleum exploration, appraisal, development and production. With a petroleum career spanning 34 years in Australia, Egypt, New Zealand and the North Sea, James has held senior executive roles for Senex Ltd, Origin Energy Ltd, and Apache Corporation as well as AGL.
Mr Crowley has a proven track record adding production and reserves via management of petroleum projects from initial exploration, appraisal, development, through to brown-fields redevelopment. He has particular expertise in conventional oil and gas, which includes project definition, capital planning and resource allocation, as well as joint venture management, government relations and investor liaison.
State Gas Chairman, Tony Bellas, said that the appointment of James Crowley was a very significant development for the Company and will provide in house capability to oversee the Company's Reid's Dome and Cattle Creek Project as well as facilitate building a strong exploration and production portfolio.
"James expertise, together with CEO Lucy Snelling's commercial and leadership acumen and the Board's existing skill set puts State Gas in a strong position to deliver on our plans for the PL-231 project and future opportunities," Mr Bellas said.
The appointment will take effect on expiration of Mr Crowley's notice period for his current employment.
Lucy Snelling Chief Executive Officer M: +61-439-608-241 E: email@example.com Greg Baynton Executive Director M: +61-414-970-566 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fluence Corporation Limited (ASX:FLC) (OTCMKTS:EMFGF) will release its first quarter 2018 (Q1 2018) business update on 30 April 2018, alongside the Company's Appendix 4C. The ASX announcement will be available on the Company's "Investor Relations" page at http://www.abnnewswire.net/lnk/777X5H7L
Executive Chairman Richard Irving, Managing Director & CEO Henry Charrabé and CFO Francesco Fragasso will host an investor conference call to present the Company's quarterly business update at 11:00am AEST on 30 April 2018 (Sunday, 29 April 2018 at 9:00pm US Eastern Time).
For those wishing to dial into the call, please call your respective local number below:
- Conference ID: 1121390
- Participant Dial-in Numbers:
U.S. Toll-free: 1-866-548-4713
U.S. Toll/International: 1-323-794-2093
Australia Toll-free: 1 800 573 793
Israel Toll-free: 1809 212 883
A live webcast will be accessible on the Company's "Investor Relations" page at http://www.abnnewswire.net/lnk/6S632Z2S
Questions will need to be submitted electronically through the webcast interface: http://www.abnnewswire.net/lnk/7PY7QV89
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Corporate: Henry Charrabé (USA) Managing Director & CEO E: email@example.com P: +1-212-572-3766 Richard Irving (USA) Executive Chairman E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +1-408-382-9790 Ross Kennedy (Australia) Company Secretary & Advisor to the Board E: email@example.com P: +61-409-524-442 Investors (Australia): Ronn Bechler Market Eye E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61-400-009-774 Media (Australia): Tristan Everett Market Eye E: email@example.com P: +61-403-789-096 Investors & media (USA): Gary Dvorchak, CFA The Blueshirt Group E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +1-323-240-5796 (US) or +86-138-1079-1480 (China)
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX:IRC) ("Intermin" or the "Company") is pleased to announce further exciting reverse circulation ("RC") drilling results from new discovery targets at the 100% owned Teal gold project, located 11km northwest of Kalgoorlie-Boulder in Western Australia (see Figure 1 in link below).
- New discovery and resource growth drilling continues at the 100% owned Teal gold project area, 11km north-west of Kalgoorlie in the Western Australian goldfields
- 26 holes for 3,156m completed to date testing high priority new discovery targets
- A new prospect 200m east of Peyes Farm named Wills Find returned significant gold mineralisation including (see Note 1 below):
o 18m @ 2.69 g/t Au from 96m including 11m @ 4.00 g/t Au from 96m (PFRC18012)
o 23m @ 1.29 g/t Au from 67m including 10m @ 2.13 g/t Au from 78m (PFRC1805)
o 3m @ 1.28 g/t Au from 128m (PFRC18013)
- New mineralisation 400m north west of Yolande and 250m west of Teal returned encouraging levels of gold mineralisation including (see Note 1 below):
o 4m @ 2.60 g/t Au from 54m (JFRC18012)
- Results confirm the presence of multiple parallel structures with extension drilling and testing of further new discovery targets ongoing
Commenting on the new discoveries, Intermin Managing Director Mr Jon Price said:
"These latest drilling results provide further evidence of multiple parallel structures across the entire Teal project area and demonstrate the potential scale of the mineralised system."
"We are less than 20% the way through our 55,000m drill program and look forward to testing the remaining new discovery targets and continuing with our resource growth program across 2018."
In February 2018 Intermin commenced a self-funded $4M, 55,000m drilling program across its 100% owned Kalgoorlie gold projects. The major drill program is focussed on new discoveries and resource extensions at the key Teal, Anthill and Blister Dam projects (see Note 2 below). As part of the program, 20,000m of RC and diamond drilling is underway for the Teal project area to grow the current resource base and test new discovery targets identified in the 2017 program (see Note 3 below).
The geology at the Teal project area is dominated by Black Flag sediments (felsic volcanics and volcanoclastics) with lesser amounts of porphyry and intermediate volcanics. Fresh rock gold is typically associated with quartz and sulphides and faulting has displaced and pinched out some of the mineralisation. Primary mineralisation at depth exhibits semi-refractory properties and optimal recoveries are achieved through ultra-fine grinding, pressure oxidation or roasting. The shallow oxide supergene mineralisation is similar to the Teal gold mine where recoveries over 94% where achieved.
To date, 26 RC holes have been completed for 3,156m to a maximum depth of 160m testing new discovery targets. The targets were identified in areas where the historic drilling was regarded as being too shallow, but are also coincident with several prospective structures e.g. chargeability anomalies, interpreted jogs, fault zones etc.
The target east of Peyes Farm (Wills Find) was one such area where three holes drilled by Intermin (PFRC1667-1669) discovered consistent, anomalous gold (4m @ 220 ppb Au). These holes were plotted up and the surrounding structures tested. The discovery hole at nearby PFRC18005 recorded 23m @ 1.29 g/t Au from 67m including a higher grade zone 10m @ 2.13 g/t Au from 78m (see Note 4 below) (see Figures 1 and 4 in link below). Step back drilling around this hole gave considerable encouragement with the best result to date being found in PFRC18012 (18m @ 2.69g/t Au from 96m including 11m @ 4.00g/t Au from 96m)(see Note 4 below).
The mineralisation at Wills Find is typically found on the felsic volcanic contact and is marked by a strong alteration (chlorite-pyrite) zone with thin, stringy quartz -pyrite veins often being observed (see Figure 3 in link below). A pink porphyry unit appears to intrude and possibly stope out some of the mineralisation. Similar to Peyes Farm, the mineralisation at Wills Find also appears to have been strongly faulted confirming the complexity of the area.
A second discovery hole was made near the current Teal ROM pad, 250m west of the pit and 400m NW of Yolande. JFRC18012 recorded 4m @ 2.60 g/t Au from 52m (see Note 5 below). This drill hole is 275m south of two earlier Intermin holes (TRC1685, 8m @ 1.40 g/t Au from 158m and TRC1676 1m @ 1.98 g/t Au and 5m @ 1.42 g/t Au from 74m) and suggest the possibility of another zone of significant mineralisation, parallel to Teal. There has only been minor drilling west of Teal, many of the holes being too shallow and ineffective. Five holes have since been drilled in follow up to JFRC18012 with samples having been dispatched to the laboratory for analysis.
Five holes were allocated to the west of Jacques Find to follow up some IP conductor anomalies. The conductors appeared to correlate with multiple units of barren, graphitic black shale and siltstone horizons. Only one hole recorded anomalous gold (8m @ 80 ppb Au from 44m). Four holes also tested a conceptual target 1km south, and along strike from Jacques Find, with the best result being 4m @ 100 ppb Au.
To date, Intermin have tested the five priority new discovery targets around Jacques Find and Peyes Farm with two of these areas returning significant mineralisation. At Wills Find, diamond drilling is planned alongside further RC drilling to follow up anomalous surface mineralisation (PFRC18018, 8m @ 0.28 g/t Au) close to where quartz veining has been dug out in the sumps. Further targets, including east of Teal and untested areas linking Peyes Farm and Teal are scheduled to be drilled in May.
1 See Table 1 on Page 5, Competent Persons Statements on Page 6, Forward Looking Statement on Page 7 and JORC Tables on Page 8
2 As announced to the ASX on 19 February 2018
3 As announced to the ASX on 16 January 2018
4 See Table 1 on Page 5, Competent Persons Statements on Page 6, Forward Looking Statement on Page 7 and JORC Tables on Page 8
5 See Table 1 on Page 6, Competent Persons Statements on Page 8, Forward Looking Statement on Page 9 and JORC Tables on Page 10
To view tables and figures, please visit:
Jon Price Managing Director Tel: +61-8-9386-9534 E: email@example.com Michael Vaughan Media Relations - Fivemark Partners Tel: +61-422-602-720 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Core Exploration Ltd (ASX:CXO) ("Core" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been advised by the Australian Taxation Office ("ATO") that its application to participate in the JMEI scheme has been accepted and the Company has received an allocation of up to $750,000, which can be distributed to eligible shareholders.
- Core has been successful in its application for participation in the Federal Government's Junior Minerals Exploration Incentive ("JMEI") scheme
- JMEI credits will be distributed to shareholders as tax credits for the 2017/18 tax year
- To be eligible, shareholders must have participated in Core's fundraising activity after the issue of JMEI credits on Monday, 23 April 2018
- Only new shares issued by Core are eligible for JMEI credits
- Successful SPP participants will be eligible for JMEI credits
- Recent share placement participants are eligible for JMEI credits
In March 2018, the Federal Parliament passed legislation introducing the JMEI scheme with effect from 1 July 2017 for a four-year period based on an annual application process. The ATO is the administrator of the scheme.
The JMEI scheme enables eligible exploration companies to create refundable tax credits to distribute to eligible shareholders by forgoing a portion of their carried forward tax losses that have arisen from allowable expenditure on "greenfield" exploration.
Australian resident shareholders that are issued with JMEI credits will generally be entitled to refundable tax offsets (for individual shareholders or superannuation funds) or franking credits (for companies). Receiving a JMEI credit could have tax consequences and shareholders who are issued JMEI credits by the Company should obtain independent tax advice specific to their personal circumstances.
The Company's allocation of JMEI credits must be distributed to all eligible shareholders on a pro-rata basis. For shareholders to be eligible to receive a pro-rata distribution of JMEI credits from the Company, they must have applied for and be issued shares in the Company after Monday 23 April 2018 ("Record date") and no later than 30 June 2018.
The Company has recently announced a share placement to issue approximately 95.2 million shares as well an SPP to raise $2.0 million. Both the successful applicants under the placement and SPP will be eligible to receive a share of the Company's JMEI credit allocation. Core anticipates the Company will make a JMEI distribution of between approximately 0.5 cents and 0.8 cents per share depending on the participation in the SPP. The precise distribution per share will be determined after 30 June 2018 and will be impacted by the amount raised under the SPP and any other new shares issued prior to 30 June 2018.
The JMEI credits will apply to the 2017/18 tax year and can be issued by Core after lodgement of its 30 June 2018 tax return.
The Record Date to determine eligibility for JMEI credits is Monday 23 April 2018 and only those shareholders to whom shares were issued after this date and before 30 June 2018 will be eligible to receive a distribution of the JMEI credits allocated to the Company.
Shares issued prior to the Record Date will not be eligible for the credit.
Eligible shareholders are expected to be notified by the Company of their JMEI credit entitlement in the approved form by 30 September 2018, and the JMEI credits will apply to income tax assessed for the year ended 30 June 2018.
For further information please contact: Stephen Biggins Managing Director Core Exploration Ltd T: +61-8-7324-2987 E: email@example.com
PlayUp Limited (PlayUp) has entered into a binding, conditional heads of agreement to acquire the retail bookmaking subsidiary of Sydney-based TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) (TBH) which includes the well-regarded 'TopBetta' and 'Mad Bookie' brands.
- Retail bookmaking assets to form integral part of PlayUp's expanding Australian wagering operations
- PlayUp will engage TBH for ongoing software and services
- The PlayChip to be integrated into TopBetta and Mad Bookie following completion of sale
TBH is an ASX-listed company and a global provider of online wholesale and retail wagering products and services. The TopBetta and Mad Bookie brands form TBH's retail wagering, fantasy tournament and content business and, once the sale is completed, will complement PlayUp's rapidly growing wagering operations.
The acquisition is an important part of PlayUp's corporate growth strategy as it seeks to list on both the ASX and NASDAQ through a merger with Mission NewEnergy Limited (ASX:MBT) (OTCMKTS:MNELF) (see below).
PlayUp is seeking acquisitions of cash-based fantasy sports betting platforms as well as other wagering operators globally recognizing the opportunity that is emerging within the global online sports and gaming sector. PlayUp will then integrate a new turnkey universal gaming 'token' cryptocurrency solution known as the 'PlayChip' into these and other independent gaming platforms. PlayChip will be the world's largest fully integrated blockchain enabled cryptocurrency for gaming and wagering.
PlayUp CEO Daniel Simic commented: "TBH has aggressively grown its Australian retail and wholesale businesses. Following the acquisition, PlayUp will be engaging TBH to provide PlayUp with a range of ongoing technology, software and services and we're excited to be working with them in this way."
"Once TopBetta and Mad Bookie are part of PlayUp's ecosystem they will deliver significant incremental gross gaming revenue to PlayUp as well as grow our local user base. We will also be integrating the PlayChip into TopBetta and Mad Bookie, providing users with an additional universal currency option."
* Please refer to TBH's announcement filed on the ASX
Michael Henderson DEC PR Phone: +61-413-054-738 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Securities Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange cross listed iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8), the world leading RegTech for identity verification and payment services, is pleased to announce that the Company has applied to the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) to change its financial year from the Australian standard 1st July to 30th June to the European position of reporting on a calendar year basis.
iSignthis has received notification that ASIC have granted this request and plans are in place to transition our reporting during 2018.
The Company has made the change in financial year in accordance with section 323D (2A) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). The Company confirms that;
- The Company's current financial year will end on 30 June 2018;
- The Company will have a six-month transitional financial year beginning on 1st July 2018 and ending on 31st December 2018; and
- Thereafter, the Company will revert to a twelve-month financial year, commencing on 1st January and ending on 31 December.
The change in reporting dates allows the Company to meet its European banking reporting requirements based on a calendar year without undergoing additional audits and the expense associated with the continual reporting. The Company's subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, reports cash monthly under the European Central Bank and EU's 'Eurosystem' regulatory requirements.
Media: email@example.com Investor Relations Chris Northwood Activ8Capital T: +61-458-809-177 E: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) ("White Rock" or the "Company") wishes to advise that its Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Matt Gill, will today present at the 1-2-1 Mining Investment Conference in Hong Kong.
A copy of the Investor Presentation is attached (see link below).
This presentation can also be found on the Company's website.
For more information about White Rock and its Projects, please visit our website http://www.whiterockminerals.com.au
To view the Presentation, please visit:
Matt Gill (Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer) Phone: +61-3-5331-4644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.whiterockminerals.com.au
Thundelarra Ltd (ASX:THX) (OTCMKTS:TLXPF) provides the Company's Second Quarter Activity & Cashflow Report.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPLORATION ACTIVITIES
Garden Gully Gold Project, Murchison Region (THX 100%)
- Assays received from all Phase 5 drillholes and reported to market
- CroPwn Prince delivered new significant intersections:
o 3.5m at 7.6 gAu/t from 109m downhole in TGGRC086
o 2.6m at 7.5 gAu/t from 130m downhole in TGGRC090
o 4.0m at 16.5 gAu/t from 166m downhole in TGGRC103
- Lydia delivered new significant intersections:
o 11m at 2.9 gAu/t from 120m downhole in TGGRC096
o 9m at 4.8 gAu/t from 213m downhole in TGGRC097
o 10m at 2.6 gAu/t from 115m downhole in TGGRCDD098
- All holes intercepted gold mineralisation
- Transylvania delivered new significant intersections:
o 8m at 3.3 gAu/t from 68m downhole in TGGRC123
- Battery delivered new significant intersections:
o 4m at 2.6 gAu/t from 52m downhole in TGGRC137
- Air Core drilling programme undertaken to test for extensions of existing mineralisation and to identify new targets for follow-up
- Cash position at 31 March 2018 (excluding equity investments): $3.68 million
- Current marked to market value of equity investments: $0.2 million
SUBSEQUENT EVENTS SINCE 31 MARCH
- Phase 6 drilling underway at Crown Prince: two rigs - one RC, one DD
- Testing for extensions of high grade gold mineralisation at Main Lode
- Testing for extensions of Northern Lode mineralisation
- An AC drilling programme was completed, consisting of 274 holes for 14,025m. Samples have been submitted, results will be reported when available
To view the full report, please visit:
Mr Tony Lofthouse Chief Executive Officer Telephone: +61-8-9389-6927 Email: email@example.com Website: www.thundelarra.com
Andrew McLellan, Bluechiip Limited (ASX:BCT) Managing Director, was recently interviewed as part of the CommSec Executive Series. In the interview Andrew McLellan explains the Company's technology, progress with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and other recent initiatives.
A video recording of the interview can be accessed here:
Andrew McLellan Managing Director & CEO Bluechiip Limited Ph: +61-457-823-470 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Richard Allen Ph: +61-3-9915-6341 Oxygen Financial PR
Lithium Power International Limited (ASX:LPI) (OTCMKTS:LTHHF) ("LPI" or "the Company") is pleased to submit its quarterly Activity Report for the period ended 31 March 2018.
- Lithium carbonate pilot plant results produced from Salar de Maricunga brine achieved a purity level of 99.9% from experienced process company Veolia. The samples had significantly fewer impurities than the targeted impurity levels. These results are in addition to the previous announcement of 19 February 2018, where initial lithium carbonate pilot plant results had a purity of 99.4%, by recognised chemical company GEA.
- The production results exceed battery grade lithium carbonate requirements and demonstrate a viable, cost-effective process. Work to optimise this process, as an input to the project's definitive feasibility study (DFS), is continuing.
- The Maricunga JV received a Chilean Nuclear Energy Commission (CCHEN) permit for the production and export of lithium from the grandfathered, old mining code properties of Cocina, San Francisco, Salamina and Despreciada. It is important to understand that this permit covers part of the resource, applying to the old mining code properties only.
- The permit lasts 30 years and allows the extraction of 472,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) to the base of the current drilling to 200 m. The CCHEN permit can be increased to approve an additional quota based on future deeper drilling if additional resources are identified.
- A special lithium operations permit (CEOL) is in the application process for the exploitation of lithium from the Litio properties, which are covered under the new mining code.
- LPI brought forward its final three Maricunga JV earn-in payments of US$7.53m, completing its earn in for 50% of the project. Funds invested by the Company now total US$27.2m.
- The JV is finalising the Environmental Impact Assessment due for submission in 2Q 2018. Infrastructure and engineering studies are continuing for the DFS due in 4Q 2018.
To view the full report, please visit:
Martin C Holland - CEO Lithium Power International E: email@example.com T: +61-2-9276-1245 www.lithiumpowerinternational.com Twitter: @LithiumPowerLPI
DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) (OTCMKTS:DRSHF) ("DroneShield" or the "Company") is pleased to provide the following update on its activities during the three-month period ended 31 March 2018 and its Appendix 4C quarterly cash flow report for the same period.
DroneShield made significant progress in the quarter to 31 March 2018. The key developments to the date of this report include the following.
Sales, Marketing and Deployments
- DroneShield's in-house and distributor salesforce continued to progress a number of opportunities, including participating in a number of governmental procurement processes. Significant progress in particular is being made with NATO militaries, as evidenced by early March 2018 press reports of DroneGun Tactical being evaluated by the French military.
- During the quarter, DroneShield's products were utilised for the protection of the XXIII Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea.
- In late February 2018, the Queensland Police Service ("QPS") released a statement in relation to DroneShield providing multiple DroneGun units to QPS, for deployment during the XXI Commonwealth Games in Queensland in April 2018. The selection took place following an in-depth technical review by the Australian Defence Force, and the product was deployed at the Games successfully.
- In early February 2018, the Company received the US regulatory approval for a sale of a DroneGun MKII for use by the Paraguayan military.
- In mid February 2018, DroneGun MKII was assigned a NATO Stock Number (NSN) (5865-66-164- 5197). An NSN is a 13-digit numeric code, identifying all the "standardised material items of supply" as they have been recognised by all NATO countries including United States Department of Defense, and allows for any each of the 29 NATO militaries to purchase DroneGun MKII on a "military catalogue" basis, significantly simplifying the procurement process. The NSN was assigned following a request for such assignment from the United States Department of Defense.
- During the quarter, the Company participated in the 2018 Urban 5th Generation Marine Exploration and Experimentation Exercise ("U5G 18"), organised by the United States Marine Corps Deputy Commandant for Combat Development & Integration ("CD&I") and the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation ("NR&DE"). The U5G 18 event focuses on evaluating new technologies by the United States US Marines, for subsequent acquisition and deployment considerations. The Company has received positive feedback from the event, with a significantly higher awareness for its products with the US military following the trial.
- During the quarter, the Company participated in the SOFWERX ThunderDrone RPEII event. SOFWERX is a Tampa, Florida based experimental lab created under a Partnership Intermediary Agreement between Doolittle Institute and the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). ThunderDrone RPEII is the SOFWERX exercise focused on counterdrone systems and designed to expose new and emerging counterdrone technologies to the Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO) and USSOCOM. DroneShield was one of a limited number of counter-drone providers invited to participate in the event.
- During the quarter, the United States Defense Logistics Agency, the logistics combat support agency of the United States Department of Defense, certified DroneShield's subsidiary DroneShield LLC under the United States / Canada Joint Certification Program DD2345 (militarily critical technical data agreement). With this certification, DroneShield LLC established eligibility to access unclassified export-controlled technical data of the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and Canada's Department of National Defence (DND). DroneShield LLC's certification under this program is part of its participation in the U.S. DOD and Canadian DND procurement processes.
- In early March 2018, the Company announced that ForcePro, one of the Company's European distributors, placed an order for the Company's DroneSentinel product, as well as two DroneGun units.
o The DroneSentinel version ordered by the distributor is in a "light" radar/radio frequency detection sensor configuration. The radar used in this version of the product is RadarZero, the portable and miniaturised radar rolled out by the Company earlier in the month. The size and price point position RadarZero well for the civilian markets, while its functionality and specifications also make it appropriate for the military customers
o The first order for the DroneSentinel product since its recent roll-out
o The first order for the Company's product incorporating RadarZero
o The order came within weeks of the Company having launched RadarZero
o The purchase of the DroneGuns is subject to approval by local authorities
o The products purchased by ForcePro will be used to set up a DroneShield demonstration hub in the Netherlands, the home of the NATO Joint Force Headquarters, where there has been significant interest in counterdrone products across a number of domestic Dutch and international customers.
- DroneShield continues to participate in a number of defence and security conferences, including FIDAE in Santiago, Chile - the premier military conference in South America, as well as DSA (as part of Team Defence Australia) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
To view the full report, please visit:
Oleg Vornik CEO and Managing Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +61-2-9995-7280
Carnarvon Petroleum Limited ("Carnarvon") (ASX:CVN) (OTCMKTS:CVONF) is pleased to provide the following update on the drilling of the Phoenix South-3 well as advised by the operator, Quadrant Energy.
Since the last report, after setting the 36" surface conductor, the well has been drilled down to a depth of around 1,500 metres Measured Depth ("MD") in 26" hole size.
The well is currently running the 20" intermediate casing.
The 20" casing will be set and cemented in place prior to the installation of the Blowout Preventer ("BOP"). Following pressure testing and functional testing of the BOP, the rig will commence drilling the 17 1/2" hole. These operations are planned to take around 5-7 days to complete.
The primary objective for the Phoenix South-3 well is to evaluate the gas and condensate potential of the Caley Member within a large, faulted anti-clinal closure that was partially penetrated with the Phoenix South-2 well.
Phoenix South-2 encountered gas and condensate in the Caley Member but was unable to drill through and evaluate the formation. The Phoenix South-3 well has been optimally designed to penetrate and evaluate the hydrocarbon bearing formations of the Caley Member.
Phoenix South-3 is located around 560 metres North-North East of the Phoenix South-2 well. The well will target a closure that is estimated by Carnarvon to contain a gross mean recoverable prospective resource of 489 Bscf of gas and 57 million barrels of associated condensate (being 143 million barrels of oil equivalent ("boe"), gross, Pmean) - Refer to ASX Announcement on 28 March 2017.
Carnarvon Petroleum 20% Quadrant Energy (Operator) 80%
To view figures, please visit:
Mr Thomson Naude Company Secretary Phone: +61-8-9321-2665 Email: email@example.com
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) provides the Company's Quarterly Highlights and Appendix 4C.
A Message from the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
Though discussions and negotiations related to offtake remain confidential, we believe the progress we made toward selling LNG capacity at Magnolia LNG during the third quarter of Liquefied Natural Gas Limited's (LNGL or the Company) fiscal year will prove to be extremely valuable toward finalizing sale agreements. After the end of a cold winter across key LNG import markets and a long-term outlook of demand significantly outpacing supply, we remain confident that the market continues to move in a direction advantageous to LNGL. We seek your continued understanding that offtake agreements are significant financial commitments for buyers, and therefore can become protracted.
Our commercial marketing team made four separate extended trips to Asia, which have significantly progressed our efforts there. We also remain engaged with potential European customers. Further, during the quarter, Magnolia LNG and Meridian LNG agreed to extend the financial close date of their legally binding offtake agreement to June 30, 2018.
The Company has seen an increased interest in Bear Head LNG on the Canadian East Coast as Western Canadian LNG projects have been cancelled or delayed. Discussions on agreements with producers and pipeline partners in support of advancing Bear Head toward an eventual final investment decision (FID) continues. Bear Head also continues to work to close remaining conditions associated with its completed suite of permits.
During the third quarter, LNGL undertook a robust process to analyse various options to extend our liquidity runway. We believe the process is close to completion and will report significant developments as they occur. In keeping with our promise to shareholders, we continue to manage our liquidity closely, consistent with our stated plans. We closed March 2018 with the Company's total cash position at A$27.5 million, and remain debt free.
To view the full report, please visit:
Mr. Micah Hirschfield Sr. Manager, Communications and Investor Relations Liquefied Natural Gas Limited T: +1-713-815-6920 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Andrew Gould Joint Company Secretary Liquefied Natural Gas Limited T: +61-8-9366-3700 E: AGould@lnglimited.com.au
Investigator Resources (ASX:IVR) is pleased to announce all the assays are now received and compiled for the Paris extension drilling undertaken in December 2017 and February 2018.
- One metre sample re-assaying of December 2017 drilling confirms high silver grades at northern and southern ends of the Paris deposit; e.g.
o PPRC465: 5m @ 270g/t Ag from 15m (north end)
o PPRC457: 16m @ 169g/t Ag from 83m (south end)
- New vertical drilling confirms south east extension to the Paris deposit with modest silver intersections associated with lead and gold; e.g.
o PPRC471: 5m @ 87g/t Ag, 1.24% Pb, 1.07g/t Au from 58m
- South Eastern Extension shows progression into a copper cobalt molybdenum anomalous zone; e.g.
o PPRC474: 8m @ 0.10% Cu, 201ppm Co from 31m; 33m @ 27ppm Mo from 30m
Compared with the earlier assays on three metre downhole intervals for the December 2017 drilling, the narrower intervals but improved silver grades in some holes for one metre re-sampling are encouraging for the presence of higher grade zones at the less-drilled northern and southern ends of the Paris silver deposit (see Figure 1 in link below).
The drill results for the new South East Extension are interpreted to show geometry, plus metal grades and associations that indicate the limits of the silver deposit are reached in that area (see Figures 1 & 2 in link below). The extension is likely to add modest silver ounces to the resource. However, the metal zonation may offer new lateral and deeper target potential around the Paris mineral system.
This new potential will be investigated in parallel with the Induced Polarisation ("IP") delineation of satellite silver targets and the on-going metallurgical and geotechnical work on the Paris Silver Project.
As previously reported (IVR ASX Announcement: 29 January 2018), the first phase of extension drilling, aimed at building on the 42Moz silver Mineral Resource estimate at the Paris Silver Project, was undertaken with a small RCP drill rig in December 2017.
The December program completed 25 vertical reverse circulation percussion ('RCP') holes primarily at the under-drilled northern and southern ends of the Paris deposit with an average depth of 108m (minimum 60m and maximum 153m). Two holes drilled into the interpreted South East Extension encouragingly intersected the top of prospective breccias, but the small rig did not have the capacity to penetrate the strong clay alteration typical of the Paris silver mineralisation.
The intervals of silver intersections from 3m composites for the December holes were re-assayed at 1m un-composited sample intervals. Tables A to C (see link below) summarise the results of the 1m sample assaying for PPRC446, 449, 450, 455, 457, 458, 462, 464, 465 and 466 for silver, lead and gold respectively.
Further extension drilling was undertaken in February 2018 using a larger RCP drill rig to drill four holes, PPRC471 to PPRC474, into the South East Extension (see Table D in link below).
The significant assay results for the new RCP holes are summarised in Tables E to I (see link below) for silver, gold, lead, zinc and molybdenum respectively. Table J (see link below) shows the elevated cobalt assay results for the recent drilling, as well as previously drilled holes in the South East Extension Area.
Figure 1 (see link below) shows the drill locations and significant intersections in relation to the footprint of the Paris silver deposit Mineral Resource.
To view tables and figures, please visit:
Mr John Anderson Managing Director Investigator Resources Limited E: email@example.com T: +61-8-7325-2222 Mr Peter Taylor Investor Relations NWR Communications E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +61-41-203-6231
Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) provides the Company's Quarterly Report for the period ended 31 March, 2018.
The financial highlights for the quarterly reporting period include:
- Net cash outflow $1.70 million, consistent with prior quarters; and
- Agreement was reached with Paddington St Finance Pty Limited to provide a facility that forward funds, via a loan, up to 80% of the Company's research and development tax incentive for FY18. Currently, the forecast loan funds available would be between $1.9 million and $2.0 million.
Cash position at 31 March is $1.70 million which in conjunction with the loan facility should provide adequate funding until the next milestone payment due as part of the Progenza licence agreement with Asahi Glass Co Ltd of Japan.
The sources of funding for the Company over the next 18 months include: milestone payments and potential clinical licensing opportunities for Progenza; shareholder loan repayments relating to the funding of employee options exercised as part of the IPO in 2013; the R&D tax incentive for FY'18 including forward funding arrangements where necessary and options exercised. These sources of cash should ensure that the company has sufficient funding to support its R&D, clinical trials and operating activities for FY' 18 and into FY'19.
Further licensing opportunities may provide additional funding for incremental activities.
To view the full report, please visit:
Regeneus Ltd T: +61-2-9499-8010 E: email@example.com WWW: www.regeneus.com.au
Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) (OTCMKTS:MTTGF) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
Montepuez Ruby Project, Mozambique
- During the quarter Mustang made strong progress on the Montepuez Ruby Project located in the heart of this globally significant gem-field
- A total of 29,069.1 carats were recovered from the processing of 43,940m3 (~68,107 tonnes) of stockpiled material at Montepuez with:
o An average grade of 0.42 carats/tonne achieved for the quarter, 13.5% higher than Q4 2017; and
o A total of 329,309 carats of rubies in the Company's available-for-sale inventory as at 10 April 2018
- New ruby-bearing gravels discovered during the quarter, located 3.5km directly south-west of Mustang's 200tph processing plant
- New sales and marketing office established in Chanthaburi:
o Maiden sales of A$230,953 achieved by 10 April 2018
o 18,288 carats of mostly lower and medium quality rubies sold at an average price of A$12.67 per carat
- Total sales of ~A$1.23M achieved since September 2017 through the sale of 100,184 carats at an average price of A$12.29 per carat recovered from exploration activities
- Significant interest received from well-known international jewellery brands and buyers who seek sustainable and responsibly produced rubies with full supply chain assurance
Caula Graphite & Vanadium Project, Mozambique
- Associated vanadium present at Caula project with MOD014 intersecting 125m of vanadium at an average of 0.42% V2O5 (incl. multiple intersections from 0.7% to 1.02% V2O5)
- Assays show grades of up to 24.2% Total Graphitic Carbon (TGC) and 1.02% Vanadium (V2O5) including:
o 125m (from 17m downhole) at 14.1% TGC average (incl. multiple intersections from 23 to 24% TGC); including
-- 96 m downhole at 24.2% TGC
-- 52 m downhole at 23.9% TGC
o 125m (from 17m downhole) at 0.42% V2O5 average (incl. multiple intersections from 0.7% to 1.02% V2O5); including
-- 74m downhole at 1.02% V2O5
-- 71m and 75m downhole at 0.98% V2O5
- Caula emerging as one of the world's higher-grade graphite and vanadium projects
- Graphite and vanadium strategy announced in March 2018 with focus on fast-tracking a dual graphite and vanadium development plan to deliver first cashflow in H1 2019
- Further higher-grade results (up to 0.68% V2O5) over extensive widths from diamond drilling on Licence 5873L, 7.5km south of previous drilling on Mustang's Caula Graphite & Vanadium Project in Mozambique
- In January 2018 Arena Investors LP, a major US institutional investor with more than US$750 million in assets under management, committed to invest a net A$19.95 million in Mustang under a multi-tranche convertible note facility
- First tranche of A$1.9 million received on signing of agreement with follow-on tranche of A$3.8 million approved by shareholders in February 2018 and available for drawdown by the Company in May 2018
- Non-renounceable 1 for 4 pro rata rights issue at an issue price of $0.023 per New Share closed on Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 5.00pm WST
- Total subscription amount received from the Entitlement Offer (before costs) was $2,454,485 made up of $1,696,675 of entitlements plus $757,810 of shortfall taken up by eligible shareholders
- Appointment of experienced resources executive Dr. Evan Kirby as a Non-Executive Director. He is a metallurgist with more than 40 years' experience
- Mustang had A$2.137 million cash on hand as at 31 March 2018
To view the full report, please visit:
Managing Director: Bernard Olivier E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +61-4-08948-182 T: +27-66-4702-979 Media & Investor Relations: Paul Armstrong E: email@example.com T: +61-8-9388-147
Rumble Resources Ltd (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) ("Rumble" or "the Company") is pleased to provide an update in respect to the Company's activities during the March 2018 quarter.
Braeside - High Grade Zn-Pb-Cu-Ag-V Project
- Geological mapping and detailed sampling aimed at generating drill targets has commenced. Includes follow up of the new Devon Cut high grade zinc discovery and delineating new high order drill targets
- First drill program for 2018 on track to commence late May 2018
Munarra Gully - High Grade Cu-Au Project
- Signed binding option agreement 27th February
- Ground TEM (transient electromagnetic) traverses over the White Rose prospect targeting semi to massive copper +/- nickel sulphide conductors has commenced.
- Orientation soil sampling completed over magnetic features
- Drilling on track to commence late April 2018
Nemesis - High Grade Au Project - New Option Agreement
- Signed binding option agreement 6th March
- Mapping and analysis to determine the plunge extent of the historic high-grade gold mine to generate drill targets has commenced
- Drilling on track to commence late April 2018
Earaheedy - High Grade Zn Project
- Partial leach soil sampling completed (awaiting assays) over gravity targets
- EIS Application Lodged
- Drilling scheduled for July 2018
Fraser Range Ni-Cu Projects, Western Australia - IGO JV
- IGO commenced exploration, 12000m drilled and results pending
- Fully funded to complete scheduled drill programs with $4.38mil cash in bank
- Rumble lodged R&D tax return and expects to receive a $120k refund
To view the full report, please visit:
Shane Sikora Managing Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +61-8-6555-3980 Website: www.rumbleresources.com.au